Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

Hey guys!

I still dont get any standing when completing a bounty. I looked it up before and after the bounty mission and nothing changed. I only got the Mod as a reward, but no standing. Still not working?

Can it be that I need to have free daily standing in order to get the bounty standing? If so that is reeeeeally making them uninteresting because one gets enough standing through fishing and stuff like that.

Edited by Hellknight1988
Problem explained possibly no real problem!

Soooo what about the brilliant eidolon shards falling through the floor? is that fixed? 
the afinity boosters working with fish. dose that increase their spawn rate because even with the bait fishing is borring because like hardly anything spawns...
and the bait bp's. could they be reusable please? the ore bp's are reusable, or at least make them more affective or cost less. something because as it is the bait isnt really worth it honestly :/
And could a bounty board outside be a good idea? so that way you dont have to go back and forth in and out of town.?

• Like 2

Not getting any standing after completing bounties, still broken guys. :(
Did 2 bounties, same standing points.

EDIT: Look like its a visual bug, after checking my profile the points were there.

Edited by Bl4zko
Visual bug

@[DE]Megan i cannot enter to the plains itself, i have turned my graffic setting to the lowest and still nothing, i have a machine running WIN10 with 3gbs ram, 1gb video DDR2 ati radeon hd 5450) and a dual core processor going to 1.6 ghrs and i cant enter still u.u, i can enter to Cetus but when i go to the door on the plains it just combust my game and says "insufficient video memory" 

• Like 1

Can we please talk about compensation for those that grinded the whole weekend and invested into standing with the quills and turned in their cores. I could have made 7-10k more standing atleast, if not not more if I had known and saved the cores. There should be atleast some compensation (either give everyone the amount of standing they would have earned, give the cores back, or give new cores in the amount that you would have made if you wouldn't have turned your codes in). And please don't say that this isn't possible, you have logs so you can check these things easily.

Please fix:

- Oberon's Iron Renewal doesn't work

- Oberon's reckoning over hallowed ground doesn't strip armor

- Carrier's Ammo Case doesn't convert unused ammo in Eidolon plains

Edited by theANIMALtm
NV: I check now and now all works, thank you!!

FOR TOASTERS - its no ram problem when crashing like some ppl say (3-4GB)

so i found i way to enter plains without crashing, simply go to free roam plains directly from your ship. Crash occure only when entering PoE from Cetus(every time) so you will not be able to do any bounty but random missions etc works perfectly fine, comming back to cetus works fine too but dont enter again PoE in same session coz it crash again xD

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not being able to redeem Sentient Cores to progress in the Quills Standing. We have let you trade in more than your cap will allow which can result in unused Standing.

Just curious, does/can this quill standing change apply to syndicates? A while ago one couldn't trade in medals past the cap.

Please make fish Baits Blueprints Reusable!

And also make it so that Baits increase the fish spawn rate further, sometimes I use a bait and it's just wasted as no fishes spawn.

Add more Eilodon resources to the drop tables, instead if the stupid mods that drop everywhere, like fish oil, rare gems, etc...

And also please fixes to these, I've had 8 of these 10 issues, many of them a lot of times:

52 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen.

19 minutes ago, VidanZ said:

@[DE]Megan i cannot enter to the plains itself, i have turned my graffic setting to the lowest and still nothing, i have a machine running WIN10 with 3gbs ram, 1gb video DDR2 ati radeon hd 5450) and a dual core processor going to 1.6 ghrs and i cant enter still u.u, i can enter to Cetus but when i go to the door on the plains it just combust my game and says "insufficient video memory" 

Found your problem. 

You need a better Graphics Card.

I didn't want to say this, given that the devs put so much work into this update, but I have to. This update is awful. I am not liking anything about it. I still can barely complete a bounty because they keep getting bugged all the time. The lag, the excessive loading, the endless and pointless back and forth, the pseudo open-world. I am starting to wish PoE was never released. And they should just give out Gara for the trouble of having to go through so much frustration and endless bugs.
I won't bother going to Cetus or the plains again.

We already have places to drop Fieldron/Mutagen Mass, Ayatan Stars, Void Traces, credits?!

Add rewards from new resources! ffs.

Also make bait, and other blueprints reusable as standing is too high for such a gimmick mechanic.

26 minutes ago, Evers said:

Can we please talk about compensation for those that grinded the whole weekend and invested into standing with the quills and turned in their cores. I could have made 7-10k more standing atleast, if not not more if I had known and saved the cores.

I don't understand your willingness to grind for scraps and then complaining.

It's either.

Because talks like that give DE a free card to not change anything at all. You knew how "much" you will get for those and you still redeemed them instead of at least holding off. Yes it sucks. But like seriously.

Edited by -Temp0-