Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4

[DE]Megan

Please consider making the "Archwing Launcher" in the Gear an Endless use item, instead of 1x use. Thanks <3

Also, make it so you either go into submersible archwing or swim when encountering water

Edited by Taelayah

5 hours ago, Silverton said:

Not super crazy about needing to bring 3 spears with me into missions. You guys gave us 4 extra slots for gear and I find that I am now needing to get rid of gear items to compensate for the 5 new items I need to carry. I have 4 pizzas, simaris trap, scanner, cipher, 1 specter, and now I need 3 spears, one mining gun, and archwing charges. I don't have 13 slots.

you don't need to bring the previous spears the more expensive spear catches all fish better than both of the beginning and the intermediate ones

Bounties are still broken, very difficult to get a group into the plains to complete a bounty without having to dissolve and re invite the group sometimes. Also, the credit rewards are pretty sad for missions that take 15 - 30 minutes to complete. 

Please fix the special bait for fishing, in wiki it states there may be a cool down in between bait uses that we are in aware of if so then do not allow use to use the bait then do it just like the illuminous dye for the water, put a timer in slot, or make the fish spawn and no unseen delay time. Go one step more put in wiki that there is a cool down period in the wiki so we do not have to guess if the information is true or not. It also state the bait does not work for special fish, I can agree used 18 murkray baits and none showed up, help us enjoy the game play please.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

I love how you dont mention the sneaky change to the required materials for crafting archwing launchers..... I mean really if you are writing what changed don't you think its a good idea to write EVERYTHING ? Just some food for thought....

8 hours ago, CorerMaximus said:

Has the double poke to get a single fish been fixed from the previous hotfix? Also- has fishing from Ivara's bow been fixed?

That's how its supposed to work, fish have different weaknesses so you need a different spear, else it takes more hits. Rarer species are also pretty tanky

Please, please, PLEASE let the people who used the cores for Quill standing get SOMETHING for the effort we put in farming. @[DE]Rebecca I'd least want to know if anything is being considered.

I am honestly feeling frustrated but I will hold off my judgement until after more hotfixes. 

Edited by Hakugami

Some issues I'd messaged to DE GingaNinja, a few times, yesterday. 1)Kavats won't go past certain seams on Seimeni, you have to run all the way to the other end of the map and try again, and sometimes even that won't work(Noticed this one trying to guide My Kavat AND Helminth Charger to unlock lockers for Me), 2) Had an instafail on a Limbo mission yesterday, I was on My way to one of the 4 capture towers and it just spoofed off back to the lissette and told Me I failed, 3) The regional chat is so clogged with players that the userlist wouldn't sit still for 1 second, all the way to the point that it'll let you go down easy, but it won't stay there long enought to click on a name, this issue has only appeared, to Me, in the regional chat, and thought you guys should know. Another note on the regional chat issue, I figured this bit out when I went to try to find an actual DE to message about these issues, had to hold the list bar "still", memorize the name, type in the @ form, send out the message and click the provided link just to get a hold of GingaNinja, tried with pheelit too, but they dipped before I could successfully toss the details their way.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Llanuras de Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.4 Cambios

generales de Llanuras de Eidolon: 

• ¡Los reforzadores de recursos ahora afectan a los peces! 

Arreglos

• Se corrigió el hecho de no recibir ninguna recompensa de recompensas e incursiones. Tenga en cuenta que las recompensas incrementadas de Bounty Cetus Standing entrarán en vigor cuando se genere el siguiente conjunto. * Estamos trabajando en un problema de UI donde la finalización de Bounty / Incursion no aparece en la pantalla. No te preocupes: todavía estás recibiendo el Pie, ¡solo falta la interfaz de usuario!
  • Se corrigió la imposibilidad de canjear núcleos de los sentidos para que avancen en la posición de las plumas. Le hemos permitido intercambiar más de lo que permite su límite, lo que puede dar como resultado una posición no utilizada.
  • Se corrigió la cantidad de peces capturados que se duplicaron en la pantalla Fin de la misión si hubieras usado a tu operador en las llanuras.