Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Sniping Experience

HelixJazz

When Plains of Eidolon came out I was eager to try out snipers on the plains. To my dismay, when zooming in on the grineer bases in the distance I couldn't see any enemies. I had to walk to the base for the npcs to spawn and run to the hills in order to snipe them, or have a friend run into the base and shoot them from a far. This ruined the idea of long range sniping for me and others.

Could spawn distance be increased for people wanting to experience sniping at epic ranges?

Edited by HelixJazz

Considering how much range some of the enemies have with their weapons, having spawns farther than 200m would mean many dead warframes...

Still mission boundary in many phases of the bounties is a major hassle if someone want to stay further and snipe

24 minutes ago, Ikusias said:

Considering how much range some of the enemies have with their weapons, having spawns farther than 200m would mean many dead warframes...

Don't forget the lack of a real visible muzzle flash to that just to spot them. They can apparently see you though brush and landscape, but we can't see them. As a standard, I bring out ether my Vulkar Wraith or my Vectis Prime and it's still a bunch of issues spotting them.