The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best frame for soloing bounties award goes to....

45neo

25 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

For me, Mesa just makes everything easy.... Like really easy. She simply arrives at location and aim-bots everything in waves. I've yet to even be slightly challenged with her. 

Although Mesa is powerful, I prefer to use volt and Mag on plains. Something about their skill set feels very analog. It's satisfying to do well with those Frames. With Volt, I need to maintain my shields, shock while releoding, speed around the battlefield to get better position, etc. There's a constant challenge to my situational awareness. I enjoy that.

Agreed. Mesa is awesome, and it's really satisfying to see those number pop up in rhythm to her shots. But she can be very boring if you just let Peacemaker do all the work too. Frames like Volt and Mag are nice because it's not just an automatic win, it takes at least some player strategy and know how to effectively use them and their abilities. Challenge is half the fun.

33 minutes ago, -X-Ghost said:

Irradiating Disarm Loki, enough said...

^ what he said

I've been using it since day 1 PoE. At first, I select loki because I want to experience PoE solo, exploring new areas and don't want to be harassed by grineers. Turns out I was the one harassing them in bounties. 

Now I rarely does group bounties, preferring solo as (I consider) it's faster, less buggy (oh yes, even solo has some minor bugs - like last enemy with sabotage beacon spawned underground) and less frustrating (can extract whenever I want)