Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Several Amp issues [Updated]

Vali

Hello, I've met with several issues while crafting and leveling my new Amps:

1. The Lohrin Brace shows no change in an Amp's Critical Chance when using the Shwaak, Shraksun and Granmu parts. On other parts it only provides a 2% Critical Chance increase, which seems kinda wrong. ON ALL AMPS. [FIXED!]

2. There is no increase in stats from gilding Amps with the Shwaak Prism, Shraksun Scaffold and Granmu Prism.

3. Amps lose colour customization in mission. This is true for both Mote Amp and my newly crafted Amp. [FIXED!]

4. Unable to entitle gilded Amps. [FIXED!]

Edit: 22.1.0.1 - Shwaak, Shraksun and Granmu parts still do not get benefits from gilding.

Edited by Agentawesome

how the hell did you get craftet amp allready?! Cetus reputation is grind wall...finding Cetus Wisp is a pain in the &#!, bounty's are literaly imposible to do cus they got stucked or i get some useless stuff. fishing...i cant get the fish i need and for the bait i need even more rep. gring just to waste a bait.

9 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

how the hell did you get craftet amp allready?! Cetus reputation is grind wall...finding Cetus Wisp is a pain in the &#!, bounty's are literaly imposible to do cus they got stucked or i get some useless stuff. fishing...i cant get the fish i need and for the bait i need even more rep. gring just to waste a bait.

Budgeting my standing and planning out what I wanted to craft helped a lot. 

Bad move to gild an amp at current time. You should've test the weapon before going into crazy actions like gilding :)

Just check the weapon damage and you will find another bug. Test in simulacrum: without weapon / with weapon. At the end of test you will be very dissapointed. Mote amp shows such nice stats....well those stats are just showoff (only pictures/words) currently.

One day DE will fix it. Until then, calm down and hold your breath until they fix enterely this useless operator.

Cheers.

Edited by systems2

While gilding on the T1 prism and scaffold shows increased stats it has no effect in game. I've gilded and maxed the amp again, the critical chance and multiplier still clearly matches the original values and not the gilded values.

1 hour ago, KittyDarkling said:

Just bumping in here to say yeah, I cant entitle my gilded Rank 30 Amp and it doesn't display color customization in mission, just like OP said.
+1 OP

Kinda sad that my week old bug report thread still isn't resolved :/

On 17/10/2017 at 11:16 AM, Agentawesome said:

2. There is no increase in stats from gilding Amps with the Shwaak Prism and Shraksun Scaffold.

My testing shows that even when improved stats are shown after gilding it has no effect in game anyway. The original pre-gilded stats are still used.

You may want to modify your bug report accordingly. If you want to confirm it it's easily done, just score a normal and critical hit on any enemy and see if the multiplier adds up (spoiler: it doesn't). The crit chance and status are less easy to definitely prove, but it's pretty obvious on amps that have low values before gilding.

Edited by Mudfam

On 10/17/2017 at 6:57 AM, NoLazyShadow said:

It sounds like you're experiencing some unfortunate luck with bugs, but bounties are certainly doable. Tonight after reset, I will be rank 5 with Cetus, and close to Rank 4 with The Quill. It is doable. As far as your Cetus Wisp pain, my advice to your is a) get the Archwing Launcher, b) use Thief's Wit and the Loot Radar Aura, and c) fly around the map, checking bodies of water. The Itzal is good for this, both due to it's Blink ability and Penumbra, which allows you to easily avoid the projectiles that would otherwise dismount you.

On 10/18/2017 at 4:31 PM, systems2 said:

Bad move to gild an amp at current time. You should've test the weapon before going into crazy actions like gilding :)

Just check the weapon damage and you will find another bug. Test in simulacrum: without weapon / with weapon. At the end of test you will be very dissapointed. Mote amp shows such nice stats....well those stats are just showoff (only pictures/words) currently.

One day DE will fix it. Until then, calm down and hold your breath until they fix enterely this useless operator.

Cheers.

Gilding isn't really that crazy, expensive or difficult to do. As for your comment about this "useless operator", I honestly can say I have no idea where that's coming from. They're plenty useful. Each tree is good for something, and the first craftable amp is pretty darn good, both on the Eidolon and for general combat use.

53afc67efa.png

comparing a t3 ungilded prism with t2 brace (recharge) vs gilded t3 prism with t3 brace (critchance)

Don't know where people people got the 2% from but the lohrin brace is just broken in general.

Also gilding does not give you stats. also confirmed by damage numbers ingame, Don't believe everything u read on the wiki guys.

Not relevant anymore after hotfix though since they're fixing it.

5 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! The issue @Agentawesome correctly pointed out in the OP will all be fixed in the next Hotfix, stay tuned.

Please do note that most importantly, whether displayed or not, the stat increases from gilding have no actual effect on any of the amp components.