Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Cetus Wisp farming guide

CeePee

3 hours ago, --RV--ThaPear said:

I found two wisps that are not on the map but are on the route. I'm right on top of it in the first image, second image shows its location on loot radar. (Same pond)

oQIYU9n.jpg

on2n3g6.jpg

Ah yes thank you, I had both of those on the map at first but I thought I just remembered wrong since I couldn't reproduce the spawns during my video capture runs, all of the other 28 I was able to.

On 10/18/2017 at 4:11 PM, CeePee said:

Got any more accurate location? (The map is upside down, Cetus is North on the map)

Not Fulgie and I don't have an image of the wisp in game, but there is one here. I found it before I found this thread.

Iatx1S8.png

2 hours ago, Mammoth31 said:

Not Fulgie and I don't have an image of the wisp in game, but there is one here. I found it before I found this thread.

Iatx1S8.png

Yeah but that's way outside of the actual loop, there are spawns on the small ponds but it wastes time to look each spot :)

32 minutes ago, IcEaS said:

I wonder if I play with friends and one of us pick up wisp will that count for all of us?

You can play in a party normally, everyone gets the same spawns. Everyone has to loot their own individual Wisps though.

But remember, loot first - mark later:

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, CeePee said:

You can play in a party normally, everyone gets the same spawns. Everyone has to loot their own individual Wisps though.

But remember, loot first - mark later:

giphy.gif

Thanks that helps alot !!!

On 10/17/2017 at 4:59 AM, Megakruemel said:

Daily reminder that you need 30 to make the first possible AMP.

You actually only need 20, since you get to choose a "free" reward when you rank up and each of the three pieces takes 10 wisps. Make sure to pick the one that has the most annoying materials to farm (the scaffold I think).

1 hour ago, ArbitUHM said:

You actually only need 20, since you get to choose a "free" reward when you rank up and each of the three pieces takes 10 wisps. Make sure to pick the one that has the most annoying materials to farm (the scaffold I think).

That free reward only gives you the blueprint, so you'll still need the wisps and other resources to make the part. The "free" part is you don't need to spend 2000 standing to get the blueprint.

Edited by Beartornado

Have run this map twice during the day with max loot radar thief's wit and animal instinct and not a single * wisp.

Just run again at night and no wisps.

Have now run twice at night and no *** wisps

So sick of the bugs in POE I think I will stick to warframe pre POE until DE sort it out.

From in game chat it seems no one is finding wisps now.

Edited by TesseractNZ

19 hours ago, --RV--ThaPear said:

I found another two wisps that are on the route but not on the map. The second one is partially obscured by my crosshairs but both are visible on loot radar.

wHzaTaG.jpg

v5kF5Yd.jpg

Added both, that last one is atleast new to me :)

Funny how even after running through it so many times there's more spawns I missed.

I'll take a pic next time I'm on, you can find two at the top left of the map along the forked creek. As far as time is concerned, it's time effective with a fast Nova to literally just check ALL the spawn locations if your loading times are normally high because you yield more per time lost via loading and it adds maybe a minute if you commit the route to memory.

Just be careful around water at night and you can teleport across the plains in no time. I got over 30 yesterday with some to spare yesterday evening like this.