Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Sudden Death" Bug/Exploit(?)

aerelm

Had this happen a couple of games in a row:

All the players across the map were getting killed with no one around them (taking full shield & health damage gradually within 3 - 4 seconds) right after spawning, with the kills not credited to anyone (no death message). The damage would stop if the player didn't move, but the moment they started moving the ~20 damage ticks would start hitting them again. While this was going on, the game had pretty much turned into "The moment you spawn, grab the closest Oro floating around before you die again", which even though kinda hilarious, was making the game completely unplayable.

This went on to the point where the result of one of the matches was looking like this:

l7f0y7Q.png

75 Oro, 33 Kills, 90 Deaths.

If needed, I can provide screenshots of the scoreboards of the two games, name of the server and time of the matches. But beyond that, I couldn't figure out more about what was going on.

Edited by aerelm

Yea I'm aware of that bug. This didn't seem to be the case though, since:

1. Everyone all across the map were getting hit at the same time.
2. The damage didn't happen if the player wasn't moving (so you could stand still right where you were taking hits and it'd go away).
3. There were a couple of people using Boltor and Daikyu in the first match, but far as I could notice everyone were on hitscan/beam weaps for the second match.

Also, the kills weren't being credited to anyone (there was no death msg whatsoever), which if I remember correctly, isn't the case with the projectile bug.

4 minutes ago, aerelm said:

1. Everyone all across the map were getting hit at the same time.

Probably too much projectile got stuck in place, i wasn't in the match so i have no idea. 

5 minutes ago, aerelm said:

2. The damage didn't happen if the player wasn't moving (so you could stand still right where you were taking hits and it'd go away).

The projectile seems to only hit you once and won't hit you until you go near it again. 

9 minutes ago, aerelm said:

3. There were a couple of people using Boltor and Daikyu in the first match, but far as I could notice everyone were on hitscan/beam weaps for the second match.

Again, i wasn't in the match so i have no idea of what happening, would be nice if you can record it. 

15 minutes ago, aerelm said:

the kills weren't being credited to anyone

The projectile bug has no master, it just kill on sight. 

I'm experiencing this bug too, no idea why its happening. Also, the damage always hits you from the same direction.

Plus, I don't know if its an issue with the mag deluxe skin, but I see some kind of stick protruding from my warframe after dying that looks something like this:

NX8MyfX.png

Edited by -POTB_hgav-