The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

when will the lag fix on plains of eidoleon there something lag on it when you play outside in and out and outside still lag on plains of eidoleon and cetus as you ship will out on cetus there something lag on cetus as your players more see and matchmaking on it to outside on plains of eidoleon there is outside lag and too cetus and plains of eidoleon there are too many lags players as you players will outside on plains of eidoleon there are too many lag will you devs fix the lag outside plains of eidoleon + cetus lag for players will welcome on cetus there are many too lag like outside mission pick and there is a loading screen on wall door as you see not players outside there must many fix devs pls fix the lag cetus and plains of eidoleon outside and cetus inside players is this ok devs ?

Ввожу пароль и пишет: Не удалось войти. Проверьте свои данные. Раз двадцать уже ввёл (верный) пароль, но всё равно пишет это. Пытался изменить на более простой, вводил и тоже без результата. До глобального обновления, я играл и такой проблемы не было.

Just now, cloud1320 said:

WAR-1455753

it would be great if any of staff members would info us when toasters will be able to play the game normaly without crashing ever 10 minutes

I have a pretty decent PC and trust me, I crash. A lot. Other people with good PC´s also. 4 out of 5 attempts to play a bounty with a squad results in a crash, and that 1 time you manage to start the bounty in a squad, the bounty it´s bugged.

1 minute ago, Coach-Aprax said:

I have a pretty decent PC and trust me, I crash. A lot. Other people with good PC´s also. 4 out of 5 attempts to play a bounty with a squad results in a crash, and that 1 time you manage to start the bounty in a squad, the bounty it´s bugged.

and thats the most important thing they need to repair, i dont get it why theres just "hair floats wrong" etc in fix list, crashes are always on hotfix list too but its like a big LIE for now

Ima still waiting to play without crash for at least an hour

why are there launch crash update this yet fix this asap my launch crash longer than i have this will not update this launch i have launch stuck from my warframe launch devs pls check this photo still not fix yet on my launch framerate :/ 

https://imgur.com/a/vXx18 fix this de devs launch stuck and check what happened this launch 

Edited by darkmasterking

56 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

Ammo case still isnt working all the time on the Plains...it works fine everywhere else...but on the plains its maybe a 1 in 10 chance it will convert other ammo....no matter if its a drop from an enemy or from an ammo cache

Ammo case don't work at all in the plains. Is worst if you bring a non ammo efficient weapon to bounties, you are out of ammo in less than 10 minutes.

So, another 2-3 weeks, and we will get content that SHOULD have been done by launch time. Great job DE, another open beta test on us. Also, how are you going to rewards players that actually spent time FARMING gazillion things before you changed rules again?

Really, just fire all in Q/A

I don't know when it was added but the message telling people to respawn when down should be heavily rephrased or even just removed. The absolute vast vast majority of times it is the wrong thing to do since you can be revived. There's a huge amount of revives getting used up for no reason other than that message telling people to.

Although I know that there are still many bugs in the last update of the game, I am happy with the things that do work. The map is nice, the bounties missions are interesting, I would say they are more entertaining than the sorties. The new enemies and ships are a nice challenge, i like the mortars soldiers... damn mortars.
Sometimes we forget that the game is free, we forget that the content can be obtained without spending money, that the upgrades and updates arrive free of charge to all players.
DE offers a free game, the community helps to debug and improve it and is getting better.

Thanks for the update, and keep up the great work!

PS. Again, sorry for my broken english, it's not my native language.

• Like 1