[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

Still no fix for armoured vaults not opening. happened to my gf and me 5 times in a row today, in different instances of plains of eidolon and bounties.

• Upvote 2

I hope they eventually add in being able to leave whenever you want just like Defense missions

And a Liset Beacon for mapwide extraction..

Can we get rid of Credit Caches and Control Modules from Bounties PLEASE? Literally useless. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators. 

With how that is worded I'm envisioning the basic BASIC amp out damaging the other amps... i hope all the amps got a boost.

Bug that appears to have not been fixed yet:

Ammo mutation mods do not appear to be working if you walk from Cetus out onto the plains - this also affects Carrier's Ammo Case precept which does not appear to be working at all, even increasing weapon ammo count.

If you go directly to the plains from your orbiter everything works normally, but if you walk in to Cetus and back out, it's broken again.

It works fine in the rest of the game, for the record.

Edited by Talevon
  • Upvote 3

Have you guys fixed the vaults in bounties? The're not opening sometimes or when it opens and we go through it the bounty doesn't give any more missions after..

guys more fix needed on UI missing when entering the plains on public squad when doing bounties. Needed fix ASAP. Thanks for the continous hardwork DE.

• Upvote 1

So since baits are reusable now does that mean we get refunded on all our wasted standing?

No, of course not.

• Woah 2
  • Upvote 1