Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bait Blueprints are now reusable! 

Pharmoa still isn't reusable. Also, the Dye crafting time should be heavily reduced. One hour to craft 10 and they last for like 2 minutes.

Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators. 

Wasn't so hard, was it, DE?

Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below you like so

Now if her 3 could get some scaling or at least amplify damage like Octavia's Mallet, would have some kind of use.

Edited by TheTundraTerror

Please, tone down either the sheer number of grineer, or nerf their detection radius. It's really annoying trying to fish with 15 lancers shooting at you from across the map, wipe them out, only for 20 more to just pop up out of nowhere. Don't even get me started on having those drop ships swoop down right on your head, hoo boy.

Please fix archwing being in experimental mode on the plains D: 

Also, can the skybox of the plains be raised? It feels really small when flying as a zephyr or in archwing mode, also not a fan of how it's all uneven.

Can fish swimming into rocks be fixed as well? Not fun trying to spear a rock.

Last thing Is please look at tusk ogma's, those things are just so unfair to play against it just feels wrong.

Just remembered to add. Please fix squads in different regions being all buggy. If you leave the plains and you are in different regions you all load into different cetus relays, and when a bounty is chosen or people try to go free run technically all the people aren't at the same gate (When they are all at "A" gate).

(As a last last thing, please please please.. Can lephantis get fixed? So many issues with it that it was a near physical pain to try and help two people i introduced to warframe try and farm nekros... Please.. Never again..).

Edited by Deathbricked

9 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

Still no fixes for:

1- When vault timer ends, the vault sometimes (most times according to my experince) doesn't open, making it impossible to enter it and complete the boring as hell mobdef part of the bounty. [might have some relation with helios prime scanning the console][confirmed on .4]
2- Sometimes the main bounty quest name appears in a different language (got spanish and portuguese so far, maybe host reelated) [confirmed on .4]
3- Sometimes, when you go out of town, the bounty objectives don't start.
4- Sometimes, when you complete a bounty objective, the next one doesn't start [confirmeed on .4]
5- Sometimes, when you try to hack the drone, space doesn't work, making it unhackable. Never happened to me with the rescue guy, but I wouldn't be surprised.
6- Grouping is totally bugged, both pre-made and public. Premade is probably related to being in different servers. For public, sometimes you get a group, sometimes you don't.
7- Sometimes, when you go void to avoid the Eidolon AoE, you get stuck in operator without being able to type, esc, or anything else until you manage to get your operator killed.
8- Vacuum doesn't work properly with cores and eidolon when fighting eidolon on hills.
9- Sometimes, when mining, the mineral area (the dotted thing) doesn't show up and you can't harvest crap even when zooming.
10- When you reenter cetus, weapons that gained levels during the mission show as "unranked" on mission results screen. [confirmed on .4]
11- Sometimes UI, or part of it, disappears when you enter the plains. [confirmed on .4]
12- Everytime i get a new bounty it bugs, showing the latest one. Need to drop it and get again to work. [confirmed on .4]
13- Sometimes, during the vault bugged quest, there are 2 objectives on the map at thee samee time, so you can bug twice. [confirmed on .4][jokes apart, maybe this is the cause the vault doesn't opeen - it opens anywhere else on map]
14- Most times the objective icon stays on lag portal (aka Cetus entrance). [confirmed on .4]

But hey, operator hair is fixed.

Also thx for this:

• Bait Blueprints are now reusable! 
  • Increased Fixed the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
  • You can no longer purchase more Focus capacity than is needed to set every node active on a fully maxed tree.
  • Optimizations towards Mining.