Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

Can you give us more worthwhile stuff to do during the day?  Or increase the duration of the night cycle?  All the Quill stuff is night only, and most of the good fish only come out at night.  I feel like most of the time I'm just waiting for the day to be over so I can get back to doing night stuff.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed sometimes matchmaking with players doing Bounties when loading into the Plains. Matchmaking should match you with other players who are roaming around doing Incursions as opposed to Bounties. 

I liked this though. Made it a lot easier to just hop in and get a squad for random bounty missions. 

I guess i'm gonna do all of them solo then since I can't be bothered to pull a squad together. At least do some sort of matchmaking for them then, like select one, it puts you in a squad with people who also selected it.

2 minutes ago, djternan said:

I still had to re-purchase the bait blueprints.  Also, why does Luminos dye take 1 hour to craft?

This update wasn't ready for release and probably shouldn't have been released in the state it was.

One hour to craft, and two times ten minutes of duration, no less.  It's pretty silly, even if the end product is very useful.

Edited by ArcusVeles

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

Additions

• Added a hint below the Focus Capacity bar for how to drag the screen in order to view Focus nodes. 

General Plains of Eidolon Changes 

• Bait Blueprints are now reusable!
  • **Dye Blueprints are now reusable!** Add this to the original OP please!
  • Adjusted the hitbox of Iradite objects.
  • Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
  • Changed the name of the Dual Krohkur to Twin Krohkur.
  • Reduced the Fish catch sounds. 
  • Improved enemy spawn points and navigation in the Plains.   
  • Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators. 
  • You can no longer purchase more Focus capacity than is needed to set every node active on a fully maxed tree.
  • Optimizations towards Mining.

@[DE]Megan

Hey, I have a plan, let's fix cosmetic issues, so characters at least look good while they can't play bounty missions as the progression stops after the first instance, and let's not get something in place which actually makes it possible for a party to be formed inside Cetus, in the same instance, instead of every f-ing time everyone has to go back to their ships and wait for an invite from PoE to join....But like I said, at least we will look good while all the really bad juju is still ongoing.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but on another website I saw someone mention getting a "mute button" for the Lotus while out on the Plains? Like, a Gear item that toggles the Lotus calling in to demand we chase after a VIP or whatever while we're trying to fish.

Could we get something like that in the near future? It'd be real nice to get some peace and quiet around the fishing hole.