Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.

@[DE]Steve, @[DE]ScottP, when everyone gets a little more used to the update, next week, can we possibly get a re-look at spawn rates and spawn numbers of fish? I would greatly appreciate a slight overall bump in the number of fish spawning at one time and the time it takes for a group to spawn 

6 minutes ago, Maugre said:

Fishing is life

fish is love

5 minutes ago, Shatango said:

Is the "2" damage to fish bug fixed. Sometimes when you hit the tails it shows 2 damage and doesn't catch it you have to hit the heads to be able to catch it.

not a bug, it wasnt working right before, now its fixed. Your spear is doing 2 dmg, white the fish has more than that in life, you have to hit the head to deal 5 dmg and that will one hit it and catch it as normal. Basically they added a little bit of skill to fishing, which is badass. Alternatively you could just hit the fish a second time and it will be caught.

You can also cheese it by using volt and his passive, or get the best spear, and it will do more dmg and your back to easy time on those rep filled lungfish you love so much.

personally i just hit them in the head, takes only a moment more of my time to lead the fish.

Edited by arolust

Please fix the Lephantis encounter. The Corpus head still bugs out during phase 1 where it doesn't shoot or open up. This is costing us Derelict Keys!! Which means you cannot succesfully complete the mission!

Please fix the Vay Hek fight. His invulnerable phases last WAY too long. It is unclear where to hit him. It is unclear what makes him vulnerable or invulnerable. Also his entrance (the sewer) sometimes does not drain free after the fight. Which means you cannot succesfully complete the mission!

Please fix Vault Carts not opening after completing the defense mission. Which means you cannot succesfully complete the mission!

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed sometimes matchmaking with players doing Bounties when loading into the Plains. Matchmaking should match you with other players who are roaming around doing Incursions as opposed to Bounties. 

People are still joining my bounties where they joined as freeroam. Had a guy ask if we were doing hunt while we were doing bounty.

3 minutes ago, mkah_mvet said:

-When you get a patch while doing a bounty, you won't get rewarded for it if you finish it while the patch deploys.

-I'm getting some weird bugs with intact cores not picking up.  Sometimes there will be the effect but not the model, and after standing on it for a moment it makes the pick up sound and disappears, but it does not actually get picked up.

same thing here makes it IMPOSSIBLE to farm intact cores and not worthwhile to see if it happens with the other cores....

Some good fixes, and nice changes (especially the Gara change) Thanks!

Now then.
Is this actually Intended Behaviour for Archwing in the Plains: 

(Hit by "Projectile Incoming" or Flameblades teleporting to you mid flight, will detach you from the Archwing)

Spoiler

Or is it a bug?
Since if this is intended then that's quite cheap, since that depletes an Archwing charge (that you've crafted)

If it's a bug, hopefully it's fixed later.

Edited by Farris
spelling
  • Like 2

Just now, arolust said:

fish is love

not a bug, it wasnt working right before, now its fixed. Your spear is doing 2 dmg, white the fish has more than that in life, you have to hit the head to deal 5 dmg and that will one hit it and catch it as normal. Basically they added a little bit of skill to fishing, which is badass.

You can also cheese it by using volt and his passive, or get the best spear, and it will do more dmg and your back to easy time on those rep filled lungfish you love so much.

personally i just hit them in the head, takes only a moment more of my time to lead the fish.

Ahh thanks for the reply! I thought it was always a hit catch thing. My bad. Again thanks for the super fast reply!

the crash of entering in the plains is still not fixed. i enter to the first gate, fine, when i reach the second gate is stucked in a loading symbol in the bottom left of the screen, and later says:

graphic memory is not enough

i have 1276 MB of VRAM and a Intel Graphics card integrated in the motherboard.

and 3GB of RAM

Windows 7 x86 (32 bits)

Intel core i3 CPU QUADCORE 2.1GHz

and i run warframe in minimun graphics, whats hapenning? i can't buy more pieces for my computer, i'm unfortunately from Venezuela, where the communist sh*t, the decent life is ilegal here. please solve it. i have no money for pieces. but i love this game. i am playing 4 years ago

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Plains of Eidolon Changes 

• Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.

... Out of 20 Murkray bait used only 7 spawned... one L, 6  S. All used in the splashing spots on the coasts. Not 100% sure it's working

Can you make the rewards on the bounties Unique to the Plains? what i mean is i don't want stuff like credit caches or relics on the plains. I want resources like the ores or some fish or maybe more cetus wisps?

Otherwise Nice Hotfix. Keep at it DE. We know you're hard working. 

1 minute ago, Aphael said:

SO LATE!!!
Gave up standing and now reusable BAITS?
WOW do all the player get a refund for the standing?

So glad I never bothered to craft any bait or dyes yet. I've just been grinding to max Rank. I had a feeling they would tweak it.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Gara Changes

• Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below you like so

Ehrm... with all due respects, but With how powerful Mass Vitrify already was, this buff wasn't really that necessary. Or, prhaps better saying, buffing her 3 and increasing the scaling on her 1 should be bigger priorities than buffing her 4.

2 minutes ago, spiritzero3 said:

the crash of entering in the plains is still not fixed. i enter to the first gate, fine, when i reach the second gate is stucked in a loading symbol in the bottom left of the screen, and later says:

graphic memory is not enough

i have 1276 MB of VRAM and a Intel Graphics card integrated in the motherboard.

and 3GB of RAM

Windows 7 x86 (32 bits)

Intel core i3 CPU QUADCORE 2.1GHz

and i run warframe in minimun graphics, whats hapenning? i can't buy more pieces for my computer, i'm unfortunately from Venezuela, where the communist sh*t, the decent life is ilegal here. please solve it. i have no money for pieces. but i love this game. i am playing 4 years ago

Do you have a WAR # from this crash?

pBAJbHt.gif