Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

Can you please increase the visibility for sentinel cores in the plains, maybe add an audio effect when one is nearby?  It gets difficult to locate the Teralyst's cores in the dark when you have to scramble to find them in tall grass while the Vomvalysts are shooting/dashing at you and the rest of your squad are already halfway to the Teralyst's next spawn point.

1 minute ago, Aphael said:

SO LATE!!!
Gave up standing and now reusable BAITS?
WOW do all the player get a refund for the standing?

I already bought plenty of bait and I don't want a refund. I'm just happy that they changed it. Some things are refund-worthy, and some aren't.

3 minutes ago, Farris said:

Some good fixes, and nice changes (especially the Gara change) Thanks!

Now then.
Is this actually Intended Behaviour for Archwing in the Plains: 

(Hit by "Projectile Incoming" or Flameblades teleporting to you mid flight, will detach you from the Archwing)

Hide contents

Or is it a bug?
Since if this is intended then that's quite cheap, since that depletes an Archwing charge (that you've crafted)

If it's a bug, hopefully it's fixed later.

This is currently why archwing is worthless in the plains... 

23 minutes ago, KIEdekka said:

Please, tone down either the sheer number of grineer, or nerf their detection radius. It's really annoying trying to fish with 15 lancers shooting at you from across the map, wipe them out, only for 20 more to just pop up out of nowhere. Don't even get me started on having those drop ships swoop down right on your head, hoo boy.

You think that's bad? Try fishing at night, without having completed the War Within quest, only Second Dream, and so your operator can't actually deal with the constant harassing vomvalysts that shoot their homing bolts that take 800 shields down in one hit. Seriously, operators can only damage and kill vovmalysts after War Within? What's the point of the Second Dream operator powers then?

Help, my foundry this bug, the new archwyng segment is not inserted in the foundry even though it
is already manufactured, therefore I can not create the item to invoke them in eidolon, please patch this bug
Edited by zioru

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This just in:

Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)

Pls tell me " We are working on the problem of CPU consumption and the leakage of RAM ( in Cetus and the Plains ) " Pls pls pls pls.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)

will people who have built them get refunds? I still haven't used up all my dyes so there's proof that I spent standing on them

Have they fixed the Armored vaults not opening? Also got a bug while in a squad doing one of em got teleported inside the entering cetus part Edit.[both of us] and i was in a archwing (failed the bounty). Also the armored vaults don't like archwings since they fail when you get close to them the area that the objective is in (aka left mission area)

Edited by MasterHAX_

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.

Just did a run right now. Amazingly, it didn't spawn under the terrain anymore, it spawned inside the gate's walls.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Spoiler

Also, please give this a look see. 

The vault is still bugged and won´t  open and when that happens there are 2 or 3 objective markers on the map, at the same time, and shortly after that the mission fails. BUT THANK GOD THE OPERATOR HAIR IT´S BEEN FIXED. 

Edited by Coach-Aprax

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.

yea, now they spawn 50 meters above the terrain at Cetus gate and must be still collected with Itzals Cosmic Crush (see the small orange spot in the middle, which is a Brilliant Shard)  *sigh*

22561338_10210611575749994_995924556_o.p

Edited by Argantes-svk

I like the frequent updates, just wish they wouldnt pop up while a nitain extract is on alert... guaranteed 10kb download (8mb line) and an hour of "Checking for new content" - so leave your pc running through the night and give up on finishing that sortie and getting the oh so readily available nitain, because the servers cant deal with people downloading the update they have no choice but to download before they do anything else.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash when entering the Plains.

This is meant to be entering the Plains from Starchart? Because entering the Plains from Cetus still crashes at the gate.

I can see the RAM spiked over 1.2GB as compared to  entering from Starchart, which is very likely the reason for this crash.

WAR-1453029

Edited by kyori

Just now, Vanrythzx said:

thank you DE
would it be possible for you to change free roam, so that player's who chose to leave, can leave, without making the other player's leaving too? just for free roam on poe

I would like this too at some point, but I think it can wait a little while for them to sort out some other bugs first

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Do you have a WAR # from this crash?

pBAJbHt.gif

no, the game don't show the assistant of crashes, only show a text that says:

"insufficient graphics memory"

i don't understand... i don't have a "monster machine" but yet a decent machine for games...