Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, GercsiHUX said:

DE please fix that bug, Eidolon isn't dropping anything. Sometime we lose whole flawless loot and shards.

I think you have chance of getting it what i've heard but don't take my word for it. Maybe it was under the map .

Edited by MasterHAX_

HotFIX didn't FIX anything. The shards are still broken, they're still spawning wrong. We just killed a Teralyst after the patch and he didn't drop it.

We killed it by a grineer camp near the other side of the map, no drops, then we ran back to the gate and I found this: prtdp72.jpg

Nice Job! Keep up the GREAT work...

1 hour ago, Rekalty said:

Rewards for each separate mission in a bounty when? They're almost as long as missions, but don't give rewards, only for fully completing bounty...

How about adding PoE resources as drops for PoE Grineer? It makes no sense that not a single one of them haven't touched any of the resources out there. Or make resource caches that contain the stuff in their camps, why would they totally ignore the stuff, when they're still carrying regular resources.

Split up Bounty and Standing guy, so we can access which ever we want faster, going though that menu is just tedious and pointless, and makes even more people stand around near him.

Standing reward for bounties are still rather low, in particular for higher level ones, since they have additional missions. While it looks good in the Bounty list UI, it doesn't tell you that a high level 2500 standing mission actually gives you 5 missions worth 500 each, but a 1200 one can be 3 missions for 400 each. This only makes higher level missions worse, added to the fact that we aren't even given a reward from the Rewards table for each mission, but only for the entire bounty.

What about dyes?

• Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable) 
    Its okay MoonMoon we all have idiotic moments. Just dont go full Clem.

1) Now the insignias of classic syndicats (veil, loka...) are locked behind the daily limit.... Is it intentional or a new "standing" bug ? If it's intentional, gaining classic syndicats standing (or farming new relics thanks to the farmed insignias) will be quite long... 

2) Crosshair problems : i've had it either on vulkar, pandero or fishing spear : wrong crosshair design (in fact it's the powers little dots which only appearing), misplacement (somehow higher thant the point shooted)

3) Zenistar : sometimes locking just before throwing the disk. Need to change weapon to unlock it.

Edited by Kramer17

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.

Since this update I've run two Eidolon, both of which spawned all its death loot inside the model of the cetus gate where I couldn't get them.  I wasn't having the problem yesterday. :(

Edited by Shoelip