The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

still think the cores should be:

• Intact Sentient Core: 500 standing
  • Exceptional Sentient Core: 1000 Standing
  • Flawless Sentient Core: 5000 Standing

• Just like the original 6 Syndicates which use  (marks, medallions, emblems ect.)  

16 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

This is my latest one: WAR-1434748

Everyone's still crashing, this has to be a 32bit OS problem.

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o1_1280.jpg

sorry i have all in my native language, but, the important here is to show DE i have it in low graphics... and still is crashing in the gate to plains,

Edited by spiritzero3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Do you have a WAR # from this crash?

pBAJbHt.gif

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o1_1280.jpg

sorry i play and have my system in spanish, but this is what it shows me when the game crash.

and... my settings

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxzm0ovcPl1u1wwj8o4_1280.jpg

all minimun and still can't enter the plains... sniff

Edit: later rhis appeared: #WAR-1454516

Edited by spiritzero3

1 missions in plains are still bugged and half of them can't be finished 

XI2WOow.jpg

2 archwing feels like you're driving drunk, constantly losing atltitude and overall borderline uncontrollable. Also for the .... it costs you should NOT be able to leave the achwing other than by your own free will, no one shoudl shoot you out of it. Not lv 10 enemies, not 100. 

3 archwing should have icon/marker where it landed

4 still no marker for the Cetus gates on the map

16 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

This is my latest one: WAR-1434748

Everyone's still crashing, this has to be a 32bit OS problem.

This is not an OS problem. This is an optimization question. When you arrive at Cetus, and then you go to the plains, the Frame clogs the RAM without a rollback to its normal state. and CPU utilization reaches 90-100%. And if the CPU a little "omits", RAM - no. And because of this crash happens - memory PHYSICALLY can not do anything, because it is completely full.

Imagine a fat cat, with the wrong proportions, which was pushed into a birdhouse. He probably fit (with difficulty), but something to do or get out of there without problems - can not. The same story with Tsetus and the Plains. They are the same "fat" and "not proportional" (in other words - absolutely not optimized) and poor 2-4 gigabytes of RAM cannot withstand such monstrous loads.

And that's why I ask DE to focus first of all on this CPU and RAM issue. And only then - markers, fishing, hair and other small things.

P.S I'm not sure whether the servers are involved in this, but it's worthwhile to check everything possible. ( I can not say more, because I do not work with DE and there is no possibility to physically see where the error was made when creating content.)

10 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

This is not an OS problem. This is an optimization question. When you arrive at Cetus, and then you go to the plains, the Frame clogs the RAM without a rollback to its normal state. and CPU utilization reaches 90-100%. And if the CPU a little "omits", RAM - no. And because of this crash happens - memory PHYSICALLY can not do anything, because it is completely full.

Imagine a fat cat, with the wrong proportions, which was pushed into a birdhouse. He probably fit (with difficulty), but something to do or get out of there without problems - can not. The same story with Tsetus and the Plains. They are the same "fat" and "not proportional" (in other words - absolutely not optimized) and poor 2-4 gigabytes of RAM cannot withstand such monstrous loads.

And that's why I ask DE to focus first of all on this CPU and RAM issue. And only then - markers, fishing, hair and other small things.

P.S I'm not sure whether the servers are involved in this, but it's worthwhile to check everything possible. ( I can not say more, because I do not work with DE and there is no possibility to physically see where the error was made when creating content.)

Yes, I've noticed that the RAM usage goes bonkers while loading the plains, but there's people with a 1060 and 12gb of ram reporting the same crash.

DE (Steve to be precise) reported that this was "so optimized that it hit a steady 30fps on a win xp 32 bit, 2gb ram, dual core, 10+ years old gfx card", so yeah, this hasn't been optimized at all. I saw some chugging on my brother's pc with 8gb ram, 8 cores pc.

Edited by JesterTheNight

Fixed Warframe invincibility in the Simulacrum not applying to Operators if they haven't been spawned yet.

Can we use warframe abilities like Blessing and Renewal on Operators all over, please? It bothers me as a support player who cannot heal the most important part of a Tenno.

Gara Changes

• Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below you like so

Does not exactly work like that in many scenarios. For example when the terrain is with some medium level difference (hill, mountain, stairs) and you perform the ability mid-air (let's say after bulletjump), there will be a rather huge gap between the shield and the ground. Similar thing happens when you stay at some high point. Like the rocks in front of Cetus' gate. Stand on the thin/tall ones and you'll sse how the power builds just 4-5 layers and there is like 20 metres gap between the ground and the shield making it useless. There is many other similar cases. It is still only effective in flat and low ceiling areas because enemies can either jump over or go under the shield.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, spiritzero3 said:

sorry i play and have my system in spanish, but this is what it shows me when the game crash.

and... my settings

all minimun and still can't enter the plains... sniff

Can you down "Maximo fotogrammes" and Campo do vision ?

Integrated graphic card to the motherborad is not a game computer but desktop...

1 hour ago, spiritzero3 said:

the crash of entering in the plains is still not fixed. i enter to the first gate, fine, when i reach the second gate is stucked in a loading symbol in the bottom left of the screen, and later says:

graphic memory is not enough

i have 1276 MB of VRAM and a Intel Graphics card integrated in the motherboard.

and 3GB of RAM

Windows 7 x86 (32 bits)

Intel core i3 CPU QUADCORE 2.1GHz

and i run warframe in minimun graphics, whats hapenning? i can't buy more pieces for my computer, i'm unfortunately from Venezuela, where the communist sh*t, the decent life is ilegal here. please solve it. i have no money for pieces. but i love this game. i am playing 4 years ago

still hoping they will fix this amigo :/ i cannot play desde que salio :(

20 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

I was just thinking about that, people saying the operator hair isnt looking good and I cant even enter the Plains.

27 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

yeah thats the first to investigate so ppl can actually do anything else in PoE ;) 

Fix the bloody host migrations constantly failing already! I've lost hours worth of work because I'm out there fishing, mining, etc, and completed bounties, and then the host leaves or disconnects or whatever and it fails to migrate and I just get kicked back to Cetus with nothing. I really wish you would make the game save resources, rewards, etc as you get them instead of forcing us to return to Cetus to actually keep everything. It's infuriating and it's completely killing my enjoyment of this update. I've had nothing but frustrations and I'm honestly thinking about just quitting altogether. I'm absolutely amazed at how many bugs and fricking game breaking problems slipped in with this update, and incredibly obvious things too. It's bad enough that Gara parts are so bloody hard to get, but with all the stupid rewards like credits and common mods, as well as bounties glitching and stopping progress, and then these bloody host migration problems, it's just infuriating to do anything besides fishing. I've been playing for hours and hours, done countless bounties, and I have one, I repeat ONE Gara part. I have probably one or two of the unique mods, and the rest of the rewards have been the occasional lens, some endo, and a S#&$ ton of credits and mods I already have hundreds of. Mission rewards are supposed to be exciting, but you guys don't seem to understand that. It's fine if you have "crap" rewards, but those crap rewards need to still be good. Vitality mods and credit caches are so fricking mundane that getting them makes me want to punch a hole in my monitor. I just don't understand how you guys have not learned this lesson already. First it was Sorties, which, btw, still have some of the S#&$tiest rewards for the time investment of any mode in the game, and now these bounties are giving sorties a run for their money. The only "good" thing about bounties is that we can do them multiple times a day, but it's still almost unbearable already. Not only are they incredibly repetitive, but with all the bugs, all the running in-between, and the S#&$ty &#! rewards, I just don't want to keep doing them over and over again. If we got one of the rewards for every bounty stage, that would definitely help a lot, but somehow I doubt that will actually happen. Just...ugh...please do something to mitigate the grind and mix things up a LITTLE. I want to love this update, but so far it's mostly been a headache. I know people joke about the fishing being the best part, but honestly, it really is, and that's kinda sad. The rest of it should really be way better than it is, and I should be excited to go out and do more, but I'm not because I know that inevitably I'm going to lose even more rewards from stupid bugs and host migration issues.