The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to acquire helminth cyst?

(XBOX)Magnesium 360

Question

I'm still new and have yet to obtain my first kubrow. However, one of my main goals is to get a helminth kubrow. I read you need to drain a helminth cyst(fully formed) into a kubrow egg. And I read you obtain a kubrow egg from the intro quest for kubrows. So I was gonna save my first egg. But where would I acquire the helminth cyst. 

Edited by (XB1)Magnesium 360

14 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

Thanks guys. I've been reading alot and watching videos. Theirs just so much information and alot of what I wanna know I can't find the answer. So I figure I can come here for those questions :)

Of course! Feel free to clear any doubts you may have in these forums!

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

Thanks guys. I've been reading alot and watching videos. Theirs just so much information and alot of what I wanna know I can't find the answer. So I figure I can come here for those questions :)

Aye mate, if ya ever need a hand the warframe forums are happy to help, or ya can find a fix for ya issue on the warframe wikia or learn some stuff from the warframe handbook (Google doc a very great tenno works on).

Doing Public matches with a non-infected warframe, roaming around and touching infected warframes in Maroo's Bazaar or Dojo instances will also infect your warframe. If you are seeking out a Helminth Charger, just wait around in such situations and you will get infected.

11 hours ago, ArcherEdMaster said:

hello im sorry about necroposting but i also require help on this matter do all nidus always have the infection?

As the Wiki link tells you, Nidus needs to first sit in the chair to get a Cyst,
also he apparently can get cured same as any other Frame.

Edited by NinjaZeku

On 2017-10-17 at 1:46 PM, Deathbricked said:

To get a cyst is simple. One must touch another player who has a fully grown cyst on them.

Honestly, just queue into Sanctuary Onslaught a couple of times with a frame that hasn't been inoculated, and you'll probably get a cyst fairly quickly. At least that was my experience; it certainly gave me the opportunity to innoculate everything over time. :)

On 2017-10-17 at 3:03 PM, Urlan said:

and touching infected warframes in Maroo's Bazaar or Dojo instances will also infect your warframe

Are you sure on that one? I know the infection won't spread on relays, so I've always assumed you couldn't get it at Maroo's either. But I admit I've never actually tried, and Maroo's is enough of an oddity when it comes to relays anyway, so I could also see it being an exception.

18 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It's a good habit to chck post dates, you are responding to a 6 years old topic, and the people you are adressing
seem to have stopped playing, or at least stopped visiting the forums, over 2 years ago :P

Huh... you are right.

Though now I have other questions, like why this showed up in my "New Unread" page for the forums... (Hence why I didn't bother checking dates!)