The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell us when the rewards rotate for Cetus Bounties

ROSING

I don't play 24/7, but I've dropped into Cetus enough random times for me to be thoroughly mystified as to what part of the day I can get the rewards from Rotation B (which has swooping falcon in the lvl 60 bounty). Do they rotate every 50 minutes? Or do all rotations happen in 50 minutes? Is it always the last 50 minutes of day time? Do they switch around for different Cetus 'days'?

Please add somewhere indicating what rotation we're on and when the next reward rotation will be for the bounty missions.

1 minute ago, ROSING said:

I don't play 24/7, but I've dropped into Cetus enough random times for me to be thoroughly mystified as to what part of the day I can get the rewards from Rotation B (which has swooping falcon in the lvl 60 bounty). Do they rotate every 50 minutes? Or do all rotations happen in 50 minutes? Is it always the last 50 minutes of day time? Do they switch around for different Cetus 'days'?

Please add somewhere indicating what rotation we're on and when the next reward rotation will be for the bounty missions.

Have I missed something about bounties here?

I have been able to get bronze, silver or gold prizes from bounties at any time of day.

Bounty missions change at daybreak.

15 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Have I missed something about bounties here?

I have been able to get bronze, silver or gold prizes from bounties at any time of day.

Bounty missions change at daybreak.

There are reward rotations within the bounties, the mods and parts change throughout a single day, every 50 minutes I think but I'm not sure. See link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bounties

6 hours ago, ROSING said:

There are reward rotations within the bounties, the mods and parts change throughout a single day, every 50 minutes I think but I'm not sure. See link: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bounties

Okay, I had no idea that was even a thing.

Off to run some bounties shortly. Will keep an eye on the time and see what happens. I assume that The rotations would be equally divided across the day-night cycle, so 50 minutes each would be reasonable. EDIT: it is not every 50 minutes. The current drops do not align with that.

EDIT: I have found a suggestions that the bounty pool changes with each new bounty. I.e. Every 150 mins. Will confirm later.

Edited by krc473

7 hours ago, ROSING said:

Okay, quoting again.

As far as I can tell, the pool is refreshed each new day. So, the pool changes every 150 minutes. I assume this is to allow even an unlucky person to get all five done within the time limit.

Fifty minutes would not be long enough to do this, so 150 makes more sense.