Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities show as greyed out

(XBOX)cRaZy GaMeR 783

So a few weeks ago I noticed a bug where I was playing and I had full energy yet only my first ability was showing as useable in the bottom right. All my abilities could still be used but the indicator still appeared wrong. Occasionally when I go into missions it works and other times the abilities were still in grey. I have tried leveling up frames trying to reset the indicator or reboot my console, even uninstall the game but this bug still appears. I would love if anyone has any ideas or useful information relating to this, thank you. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)cRaZy GaMeR 783 said:

So a few weeks ago I noticed a bug where I was playing and I had full energy yet only my first ability was showing as useable in the bottom right. All my abilities could still be used but the indicator still appeared wrong. Occasionally when I go into missions it works and other times the abilities were still in grey. I have tried leveling up frames trying to reset the indicator or reboot my console, even uninstall the game but this bug still appears. I would love if anyone has any ideas or useful information relating to this, thank you. 

Can you grab a screenshot or video next time it happens?