Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slayer116 Thoughts about plains/tennocon/players

Slayer116

I was amazed at a lot of the things that were showcased at tennocon I believe Plains was a great idea however after playing for a lot I have seemingly started disliking the quills standing, getting up in higher rank is rather difficult and from what I know so far you have to get lucky with the sentient cores to get anywhere fast if I had to guess you'd probably want to get better amps as fast as you can because they will help you kill faster which is what you need for the cores pretty much. Another thing that has crossed my mind is how new players cant do much here at a good pace and can throw them off from doing quests and missions people want to explore plains more freely but with so much were so busy and will be for quite some time even when umbra comes which is obvious that some may pause to go after him such as myself, which reminds me is that even though plains was a big update and is liked a lot there are a lot of players that have been waiting dying of waiting for the moment where umbra would enter, correct me if I am wrong but from what I remember the waiting started from around 2 years ago out of understanding that we are almost at devstream 100 I would see why you would delay a very lore related thing at such a certain time or even to try something new or what not I just wished we had him some day some day we will. If you made it this far in the wall of text congrats to finish just a thing to think about when you run public plains its rather problematic when someone wants to leave and someone does not want to leave if possible add the option for self extraction rather than a team extraction to avoid players aborting missions, wasting time and getting salty towards others.

Spoiler

Umbra Excalibur WILL BE OURS!!!

These are not the footnotes you are looking for...