Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Lotus Intel: Operation Sling-Stone!

lets show them that our drill is the drill that can pierce the heavens, like who the hell DO THEY THINK I AM !?

• Upvote 1

Digital Extremes is actually taking some level of pride in making Warframe not about sexyness, good sir. I don't expect the Lotus to be sexy and seductive - she could just be an anthropomorphed AI.

You already proclaimed your departure until Update 10. Are you going to sit on the forums and complain about the game until then?

Point 1:  I have to agree with the two prior posters expressing their disapproval with Lotus's appearance and voice-overs.  Nothing wrong with having an attractive looking lotus commander giving our suicide orders.

Point 2:  How is your second quote productive Ced23Ric?  I think I have the right to bring this up seeing as how I've been called out on it on here previously.

• Upvote 1

I cannot describe how much i ******* love the new Becca voiceovers.Hope all the old recordings get remastered with your new badass sound my dear Lotus.

Edited by Eversor
  • Upvote 2

I trained Miyamoto Musashi, better known as the stalker to you. My skills are far beyond anything this world has ever seen. These little bugs will feel my wrath!

• Upvote 2

I cannot describe how much i ******* love the new Becca voiceovers.Hope all the old recordings get remastered with your new badass sound my dear Lotus.

You've got something brown on your face.

On a more serious note though, I am interested to see how this event pans out.  I think it is a good decision to keep the reward a surprise.

not a fan of the voice change for the lotus. Its very odd sounding imo. Its kind of like she's gargling some fluid in her mouth while talking, like she's drowning. Also, we're taking orders from her or it and we're supposed to be fighting for her side, so i think making her more relatable and human by using a more human voice would help justify that.  Now if given the option, i would probably mute lotus over listening to this new voice. 

Edited by aTaVaX

I trained Miyamoto Musashi, better known as the stalker to you. My skills are far beyond anything this world has ever seen. These little bugs will feel my wrath!

Lol, the whole Two Heavens things? 

OK Lotus, so we'll make a deal. 

We will explode these funky space baloons for you. But under no circunstances will we perform additional tasks once the reactor has been compromised, is that clear?

Get your priorities straight, and check to see if there isn't anything to be done aboard those ships before we start The Final Countdown.

• Upvote 9

Let's recalibrate their steering so that turning the wheel space-left sends them careening into the sun.

Should be fun to watch.

• Upvote 2

Please extend this till monday. I have work on weekends. D:

They generally extend these events untill monday noon afaik.

OK Lotus, so we'll make a deal. 

We will explode these funky space baloons for you. But under no circunstances will we perform additional tasks once the reactor has been compromised, is that clear?

Get your priorities straight, and check to see if there isn't anything to be done aboard those ships before we start The Final Countdown.

Thank you.
  • Upvote 1

time to blow some S#&$ up hard WOO WOOO GET THE VAUBANS AND SNIPETRON VANDALS BROTHERS WE MUST AKE THE WORLD