[DE]Rebecca

Lotus Intel: Operation Sling-Stone!

What would be nice, is if this "event" were to go on for like a whole week instead of just a weekend.

That would be so much more friendlier to players in general, esp. those who are unavailable during any 3-day period of time.

7 days is much more likely that everybody will get a chance to participate, and it removes some of the "GOTTA STAY UP FOR 72 HOURS STRAIGHT! GOTTA RUSH!" feeling if the thing is up all week.

There must be a balance , tenno , one wrong move and we allow the corpus to be decimated is going to affect the balance , with the corpus gone grineer will have a strong advantage against us , imagine a corpus factories producing rollers or nervos ! With shields ! Mass production systems

I know this may take the fun out of the comments regarding resources, but you all do realize you can now buy most resources mentioned like plastids and orokin cells. In a way I hope it's not about resources because that would seem a bit redundant since that's pretty much what we do most of the time we play Warframe is farm for resources. 

I know this may take the fun out of the comments regarding resources, but you all do realize you can now buy most resources mentioned like plastids and orokin cells. In a way I hope it's not about resources because that would seem a bit redundant since that's pretty much what we do most of the time we play Warframe is farm for resources. 

OH YES, 30p for 1500 Plastids... I'll get right on that....

*rolls eyes*

Oh, what about the 10p for 1 Cell? That'd only take what, 100p to manufacture a Prime, right?

How about no?

• Upvote 4

What would be nice, is if this "event" were to go on for like a whole week instead of just a weekend.

That would be so much more friendlier to players in general, esp. those who are unavailable during any 3-day period of time.

7 days is much more likely that everybody will get a chance to participate, and it removes some of the "GOTTA STAY UP FOR 72 HOURS STRAIGHT! GOTTA RUSH!" feeling if the thing is up all week.

Having participated in week long events in other games; they'll just stay up for 7 days staight if there's a 'top 20' 'top 5 in the region' 'most kills' type reward (imo there should always be a special reward for top people that put in the effort to grind it out for that long even if it's just some cosmetic badge/title/dojo statue/special color pack etc).

That's half of the fun.

Hm, while I'm sure it won't actually happen like this, it sounds like instead of being motivated by a reward, we are going to be motivated to avoid punishment. Odd

it sounded like that to me too... lets hope not...

What would be really neat is if they game the top Shadow clan a code to redeem a Free Clan Emblem submission and purchase for use on your frame ingame for each member of the clan.

Hopefully if there are any clan/tier goals, they fix the issue with not being able to shrink clans.

Guys.  What if, these ships are full of grineer pirates o___o

• Upvote 1

Thanks for another event, but I learned my lesson in the last event, not gonna bother with this one.

• Upvote 2

Unlikely it will have a top 100 reward as they got alot of negative feedback on it to change their minds,

No top 100. Just make a amount of things to do to get the reward. I do not want to compete against people who do not sleep or function outside of warframe.

• Upvote 5

To anyone joking about "forma'd grineer ships", the Fomorians are divinities of Celtic mythology, ugly gods of chaos and nature. Their name means "inferior demons" or "those who come from below the sea", depending on the interpretation (yay wikipedia)

That said, these ships are apparently super-star-destroyer huge. I look forward for a !!FUN!! event.

Thanks for another event, but I learned my lesson in the last event, not gonna bother with this one.

Give them a chance to surprise you. I'm gonna be busier this weekend than the last event, but still going to make some time to screw over those Grineer dogs. Hopefully the event will be extended like the last one. Weekends aren't enough time for everyone to enjoy themselves.

Dont worry guys, getting into those Fomorian ships is going to be a piece of cake. The Grineer have yet to discover and attempt to counter-act our advanced infiltration techniques... TO THE AIRVENTS TENNO!

• Upvote 13

Looking forward to more information on this event!

It's the Grineer.

• Upvote 5

No top 100. Just make a amount of things to do to get the reward. I do not want to compete against people who do not sleep or function outside of warframe.

Yes, same here, no use doing events anymore, they should have made it clear by now what the event is about, what rewards there are etc.

They should release every single detail about the event a week before so that people can decide if they want to waste a week-end or not doing silly things over and over... "farming" and "grinding" seems to be what this game is now about. Now that really sucks :(

• Upvote 2