Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

I'm gonna lose a bunch of Quills Standing because of this stupid bug! IT''S GOING TO DELAY MY PROGRESS BY DAYS! I'VE BEEN FARMING CORES LIKE CRAZY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DE! 

IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN'T AFFORD TO SPARE MORE WHOLE DAYS OF MY LIFE ON THIS THING, BECAUSE PLAYING WARFRAME ALL DAY IS INCREDIBLY PRODUCTIVE ISN'T IT? ISN'T IT?

THANK YOU!

Im normaly the kind who complains but. the fish spawn rate (in general no only the rare ones) is still awfull even with bait (a total nightmare without it took me like 1 hour of fishing in the bigger lake on the plains just to get enough materials to even craft the first bait, fishing isnt someting you should need to waste an hour in a space ninjas game). also the scanner need an increase in the detection range to see enemies hidden by the vegetation.

Gara's Parts ... need a raise in drop rate
literally since day one of PoE I have been running the first 3 tiers and I only have the Helm ... the Chassis and the Systems Won't drop at all. Really just seems like all I get are credits and endo ~ Had I known she'd be harder to get than Nidus and Harrow, I'd have just got her with plat

Edited by Dragonofdarkness13

22 hours ago, Leqesai said:

The credit rewards are just a joke. Even with the changes made in this picture they are outclassed by regular missions and are basically an insult for completing bounties.

9000 credits (like in the picture) for a five part, multistage mission, that takes nearly 20 minutes? How many credits do comparable (level 30-50 missions) payout at that level? And how many other rewards do you get for 20 minutes of survival/defense in ADDITION to the credit rewards?

Someone at the DE offices needs to play the game more and realize how trivial some of these rewards are. Gamers spent tons of RL money on this game and stilted progression that forces people to put in more hours doesn't actually reflect spending habits or encourage the use of RL money. All it does is create feelings of frustration while people wait for the inevitable rework of the system.

I'm not saying bounties should have fantastic loot but the credits and endo rewards are insulting. People need more forma and potatoes. Heck, toss in a "random warframe component" reward to help with getting non-prime frames. Or a ducat reward or something.

exactly, would that be better?

424267MiseaprixBounties.png