Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

Nononono, this is not a fix.

Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

WHAT!? Why would you do that? There's no reason to horde them any more. Before this we could just get a bunch, and get relic packs to our heart's content on a prime access release. Why are you fixing something that's not broken?

• Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap. 

WHY for what purpose ???

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Syndicate medallions are absolutely useless apart from Riven challenges. You gain the rep cap in 10 minutes of defense LOL

Thats not the point at ALL. You could still turn in medallions even after reaching your cap. Now you cant anymore, which is making those missions completely useless and syndicate grind even more grindy and boring.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

no, bad

What is the point in medallions, if you no longer able to go over the cap? This is the dumbest decision ever. The whole point of them was to push the limits. Might as well remove syndicate missions.

Edited by Silver-Priest
2 minutes ago, swiss1809 said:

Are you kidding me?? Please tell me this was just a misinterpretation?? 

I think it is not written properly. I just went in to redeem the marks with my daily cap consumed and I was able to. Maybe the dude making the changelogs is an international student? Or perhaps their nerf didn't work and another hotfix is coming to push through this crap.

Edited by nms.

Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

So these are now useless because syndicate rep is really, really, easy to max out? great. Now saving up hundreds of them so that when syndicates rarely get anything new is more or less a waste of time? Even better.

6 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Unless we're all misunderstanding it. Do they mean being able to use a medallion to fill out an odd amount? Like a medallion that gives 100 standing, when you only need 80 to max? Before it wouldn't let you use it. Maybe now it will and won't prompt the wasted standing message?

Ok so this is correct then. Whew!

Relax guys.

• Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

U wot m8

Just now, nms. said:

I think it is badly written. I just went in to redeem the marks with my daily cap consumed and I was able to. Maybe the dude making the changelogs is an international student?

Did you get rep for turning them in or did it just consume the medalllions? This is important to know.

4 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

I hope we're misunderstanding the medallion change. Can anyone confirm ingame?

Seems like it was poorly explained. I just turned in a bunch of medallions to the Arbiters of Hexis, while having capped my daily standing, and received the appropriate standing in exchange.

2 minutes ago, Rage_Inducer said:

WHAT!? Why would you do that? There's no reason to horde them any more. Before this we could just get a bunch, and get relic packs to our heart's content on a prime access release. Why are you fixing something that's not broken?

Trying to decrease the instant inflation of new prime access items, which cause the market to plummet which = less money for them. This is intentional.

Why? Now there's no reason to ever have them, since the daily cap is trivial to fill out.

Edited by CanisLaticanis