Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, DreamsmithJane said:

It's a reference to the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, which is inspired by older stories of the dullahan. Brom Bones is implied to use a carved pumpkin to complete his Headless Horseman costume, carrying it like a severed head before throwing it at Ichabod. It's fair to say that the Headless Horseman is only superficially similar to a dullahan, but that's the reason.

Yes, I know this is the reasoning, and it irks me so. I wish some choices like this would be made with a bit more erudition into the origins as opposed to a folk tale, especially when naming something after the origins as opposed to the folk tale.

Here is what I am ASKING FOR please fix the functionality of the game before cosmetics please. gold trim should not be a priority at this point and the players should understand this. unless they are under adulthood in which they should not be on the game anyway.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sorry, this was a typo on my part! It should read:

Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is not affected by your daily cap.

Would be nice if things like fish, ore, or cores also didn't affect the cap in regards to the standing at Cetus or the Quills, or maybe even just double the standing cap for PoE; 25k is just stupidly low.

Aaaaand now I can't turn in my Sentient Cores. The + and - buttons won't work and I can't enter a new number (hitting Enter resets it to 0), so I can't apply more than 0 even though I have 10400 standing left for today.

Edited by Archwizard

Chiming in to join the "fix bounty rewards" bandwagon.

This seriously needs reevaluation. For a multi-stage mission that can take around 20 minutes to complete, the rewards are not remotely comparable to high end missions at the same level. You can get thousands of resources during a 20 minute survival or defense mission. You get piss-all for bounties. 

If you want to keep the crappy rewards that are currently available, offer them up as rolls per stage completed with an improved chance for rares at the end. 

Stage 1 gives one item

Stage 2 another

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5 slightly higher chance for a rare roll

2 hours ago, leadwolf1 said:

Here is what I am ASKING FOR please fix the functionality of the game before cosmetics please. gold trim should not be a priority at this point and the players should understand this. unless they are under adulthood in which they should not be on the game anyway.

You do understand that there are teams that work on different aspects of the game, right? The guy/gal working on that "gold trim" may have nothing to do with the bugs you want fixed. Be patient, Tenno.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

What is the reason for this? Syndicate (6 nemesis) Standing is (was) the most balanced Standing economy in game: 

1. Put Syndicate Sigil and gain passivly Standing just by playing. (Best thing ever!)

2. Play 'special' missions to gain more Standing.

3. Then, spend more time in those 'special' missions to gain even more Standing with Medallions you find.

Searching Medallions cannot compete with passively gained Standing.

Compared to that:

Ostron standing is gained by playing bounties and spending time in PoE and fishing. So by playing 'special' missions and spending time in a small part of the game. Okay. Though, max cap is still the max cap, no way to go beyond that.

The Quills standing is gained only by collecting Sentient Cores. Something like collecting Medallions. If we agree that The Quills is round up only around Operators, there is the question: Why are Operators bound so hard to PoE, specifically killing Eidolons? Isn't Lua something we all bound to Operators in our mind since we met them?

Ideas to improve The Quills Standing economy in my opinion are two things:

1. Make small portion of Quills standing gained passively by killing while in Operator mode, and

2. Make Sentient fighters on Lua drop Cores on kill with 100% drop chance for Intact and a small chance for Exceptional.

I think I'll make a separate post for this, anyway, thanks for reading!

(And good job DE for making PoE, Focus rework, and for actively listening feedback regarding PoE! Thumbs up!)

1 minute ago, UjaAca said:

What is the reason for this? Syndicate (6 nemesis) Standing is (was) the most balanced Standing economy in game: 

Pitchfork down.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sorry, this was a typo on my part! It should read:

Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is not affected by your daily cap.