Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6

This Hotfix has resolved not being able to purchase the Dullahan Mask, Halloween Color Picker, and the Naberus Armor!

General Plains of Eidolon Changes 

• The Pharoma Blueprint is now reusable! 
  • Reduced the Dye Crafting time from 1 hour to 5 minutes.
  • Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes. 
  • Revised the description of Naramons Power Spike Focus ability to provide more clarity. It now reads:
  • Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.
  • Dual Wielding will now be disabled when launching into Sky Archwing. You will now either equip your Pistol or Primary instead of your Melee weapon, since using your Melee in Sky Archwing disables it.
  • Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.
  • The Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint is no longer reusable considering you only need it once. 
  • Slightly tweaked the Spearfishing charge sound. 

Fixes

• Fixed Brilliant Sentient Shards sometimes spawning at the Cetus gates. Thanks to our amazing community sending us repros and logs, we were able to nail down this bug and fix it for real. To those who were very frustrated by this issue, we apologize. As one of the most valuable items introduced in the Plains and the most mysterious to acquire, it was our top priority to fix and we will continue to monitor. 
  • Fixed crashes that occur during the launcher update on some systems.
  • Fixed a random crash when completing Bounties.
  • Fixed a crash caused by Operator Void Beams. 
  • Fixed players who join Excavation missions in progress not getting rewards from Excavators.
  • Fixed being able to trade in more Sentient Cores than required for the max cap, resulting in wasted items and players experiencing heartache. 
  • Fixed attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus as your Operator resulting in being forced back to your Warframe. Now if you enter as the Operator you’ll stay as the Operator! 
  • Fixed finding Kuria’s resulting in Onkko sending you an Inbox message. 
  • Fixed the Mod Sets not being Chat linkable. 
  • Fixed the Mining laser permanently hiding the normal reticle.
  • Fixed Dual Wielding a Glaive and Pistol resulting in the weapon fire VFX and SFX will either not be playing or will be incorrect when holding a Datamass.
  • Fixed Fisher Hai-Luk’s goodbye lines sometimes playing twice. 
  • Fixed Focus gains being doubled or even tripled on a weapon at End of Mission.
  • More fixes towards some HUD elements not appearing for Clients when loading into the Plains.
  • More fixes towards Convergence Orbs spawning high in the air. 
  • More fixes towards enemy Grineer Dropships getting stuck in their navigation paths.
  • Fixed some bad Condroc animations where they were flapping their wings upwards. Fly much?
  • Fixed the camera locking up when viewing your Clan screen while waiting for the doors to open to Cetus.
  • Fixed opening Syndicate menus for Syndicates outside of Cetus no longer playing Cetus menu music. 

Conclave Changes

• Reduced the headshot damage of the Vulkar series, Snipetron series and Vectis series in Conclave.

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6.1

Fixes

• Fixed Operator room in the Orbiter not opening.
  • Fixed 'daily Focus cap reached' messages not taking the Operator Focus into consideration.
  • Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is not affected by your daily cap.

Conclave Changes

• The Volnus is now usable in Conclave!

Can't turn in Sentient Cores now after the hotfix. Even though it says I still have 3k daily limit left.

6 minutes ago, UjaAca said:

What is the reason for this? Syndicate (6 nemesis) Standing is (was) the most balanced Standing economy in game: 

1. Put Syndicate Sigil and gain passivly Standing just by playing. (Best thing ever!)

2. Play 'special' missions to gain more Standing.

3. Then, spend more time in those 'special' missions to gain even more Standing with Medallions you find.

Searching Medallions cannot compete with passively gained Standing.

Compared to that:

Ostron standing is gained by playing bounties and spending time in PoE and fishing. So by playing 'special' missions and spending time in a small part of the game. Okay. Though, max cap is still the max cap, no way to go beyond that.

The Quills standing is gained only by collecting Sentient Cores. Something like collecting Medallions. If we agree that The Quills is round up only around Operators, there is the question: Why are Operators bound so hard to PoE, specifically killing Eidolons? Isn't Lua something we all bound to Operators in our mind since we met them?

Ideas to improve The Quills Standing economy in my opinion are two things:

1. Make small portion of Quills standing gained passively by killing while in Operator mode, and

2. Make Sentient fighters on Lua drop Cores on kill with 100% drop chance for Intact and a small chance for Exceptional.

I think I'll make a separate post for this, anyway, thanks for reading!

(And good job DE for making PoE, Focus rework, and for actively listening feedback regarding PoE! Thumbs up!)

The syndicate medillions was a typo.

14 minutes ago, Eienlanzer said:

You do understand that there are teams that work on different aspects of the game, right? The guy/gal working on that "gold trim" may have nothing to do with the bugs you want fixed. Be patient, Tenno.

what I am asking for is prioritization, if the team has always been split up and it is different departments then that's fine , however do not break a team just to do cosmetics right now until all the doors open and all players can load and play the game , that is what I am saying. I am able to play ,  so me asking is for the welfare of all players so the cosmetic players need to have patients.

Edited by leadwolf1
to add more text for explanation

1 minute ago, leadwolf1 said:

what I am asking for is prioritization, if the team has always been split up and it is different departments then that's fine , however do not break a team just to do cosmetics right now until all the doors open and all players can load and play the game , that is what I am saying.

Maybe they just finished this stuff early and decided to deploy a hotfix with them

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed 'daily Focus cap reached' messages not taking the Operator Focus into consideration.

What do you mean by not taking Operator focus into consideration? Are we supposed to be getting focus points from affinity gained by our operator?

48 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Trying to decrease the instant inflation of new prime access items, which cause the market to plummet which = less money for them. This is intentional.

Apparently not because it was just a typo. Syndicate standing is unaffected, only Quills standing "medallions" are capped as they are the only source of standing to begin with.

On a side note, DE has demonstrated to not actually seek out money, proof being that Universal vacuum is not a thing and all those gorgeous kubrow and kavat cosmetics only get purchased by completionists, "hardcores", people that don't know better and people that could not care less about drops which isn't really a very big amount overall especially when you consider carrier was used by 90% of the community when vacuum was exclusive to just carrier.

Point being, DE makes a game first, money printer second. If they wanted money they would have made all the zaw parts individually purchasable with plat, same with amp parts. This is not the devs of Destiny 2 or Shadow of War.

Ok...I was trying to do some bounties to get naramon lens...but everytime I go the mission suddenly fail

This is my 34 try in a row ...something is definitely wrong 

(Aaaaaand you should remove the focus daily cap...because farm focus is already hard)

Edited by _12K

I'm doing the last mission, it's rescue, killed the guards, deactivated the bomb... oh wait, he walked away before the unlock animation finished so i have to unlock it with 7 seconds to spare!  "crap, ok-ok hold on i'll fi-wait WHERE THE FORMA are you going, stop- STOP, WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU STUPID DA-" *boom* ... "mission falied i'll infor-" But-why-meme-generator-but-why-84103d.jp

Edited by Randal_Paragon

worst thing ever is wanting to buy a 3 day affinity booster to farm focus and then realize you can only far 750k but just do it faster..... HORRIBLE, I don't want to buy a booster to do something faster.... I want to buy a booster to get moreeeee

Edited by puppy333