Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

ok never mind all skywings are useless in the plains as it takes one rocket to destroy them what is the point of a skywing that cant take one little rocket you really messed up skywings for plains i was really hopeing to be a sky sniper and fly around snipeing people on my skywing or going in closer to the fight with my Zarr and bombing the enemys below 

Edited by TitanInDesolation

37 minutes ago, Roi_NoxKay said:

:surprised::sad: no reusable arcwing launcher -____- so anoying

archwing launcher SEGMENT. The segment is only needed once to equip it on your forge... The blueprint for the launcher itself still reusable

they want to keep away from anything that can push away from the rep of "Best F2P."

There's no such reputation to begin with.

It's one of the worst mmo/f2p games ever, more so with this update.

And no amount of things you can BUY will overshadow your ability or in this case rather inability to get things fo "free". You can't "ruin your best f2p reputation" simply if you can buy things IF you're able to farm or craft them at the same time.

But you  can easily ruin your "best f2p" reputation if for crafting something you'll need to spend hours upon hours crafting and gathering and if with each update ittake progressively more resources to build things like with Vauban, Hema and many others. They just did with this update. This is literally one of the worst update in the history of warframe not in terms of actual content or design but their so called economy (as in lack of thereof) - which does not just exist.

Give it time to balance out we've seen time and Time again Massive updates take awhile for an Economy to balance out

GAME's BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS.

Like holy hell.

It doesn't "take time" to figure out that everything costs like a college educatrion in US, it doesn't "take time" to figure out that bounties give you little to not reputation - because you have syndicates, you KNOW how it works, you know that getting reputation by playing and getting 3-5k standing per short lv20-30 mission is average, you know people have NO issues with syndicate rep. But times and times again you just have to make people suffer, you have to make them play 24/7 to even begin to progress.

By the time they "will balance it out" you will "probably" get another gigantic update so who will actually play this one? Who will care about it? The impression and experience is already ruined. You freaking can't. Because even beggin to getting things needed for lv 0-1 syndicate just make you hate life because every little .... takes forever even if you play several hours a day.

@-Temp0-honestly sounds like warframe just isnt the game for you m8, with all these strong opinions. Not trying to brush of your critique here, people are entitled to their own opinion, but lots of what seems to be annoying you is subjective i figure. 

Things take time in the beginning, this is true, but the more and more resource players accumulate over the time they spend playing it usually takes less and less time to actually craft the things you want. This has been the case for me at least. In eidolon, lots of new resources have been added so the things that needs these in abundance will take time to gather, to START with i reckon, much like when people are new to the game and they need an abundance of ALL resources to build anything at all. 

Stuff like the Hema takes time, sure, especially if you're building for it on your own, but with a clan who regularily makes donations for these goals, you will end up on the finish line sooner or later. DE has said that they always try to balance out the reward and efforts, but a game like warframe that's all about farming and then even more farming doesnt always appeal to everyone. 

I personally enjoy working towards these goals for a long time and i dont really play  warframe everyday either. Warframe feels like one of the more casual games i've ever played, so im not really able to agree with your comment saying folks "have to play 24/7 just to progress", that statement feels all manner of wrong to me. 

25 minutes ago, SubjectPsycho said:

@-Temp0-honestly sounds like warframe just isnt the game for you m8, 

It's been "a game for me" for years. "M8". I've probably done mroe content than most people posting there put together.

Just because I speak about abour all the c*** doesn't mean that the game itself is worthless and irredeemable.

Game is fine. Developers - those taht are actually rsponsible for so called "game balance" are one huge, gigantic dissapointment. Which comes in form of putting insane grindwalls for no reason, stealth nerfing things, just nerfing things without any reason like the only node basically that gave a somewhat fair amount of oxium and being too prideful to actually fix their mistakes or admiting it was an awful plan/mistake in the first place like with Hema.

Great strategy, I'm effing sure it will benefit company in the long run. Kappa.

I personally enjoy working towards these goals for a long time and i dont really play  warframe everyday either.

And thats why so far you completed only 3/4 of content at best.

Players that actually aren't interested in achieving anything always will be "fine" as they're not even trying, they don't care about most of those things because all they do is play a couple of lv 30 missiosn twice a week and taht's it, tehy don't care about resources or focus becuase they don't even farm it. The moment they actually come across stupid costs they jsut give up and forget about it like it was with Hema that's what they do. These are the people who are happy to leech Eidolons fopr example and the prospect of going into recruiting chat and even worse playing something that team needs puts them in despair that they just go back to Mercury to casually squat there for hours.

Edited by -Temp0-

@-Temp0- I could explain that ive done all quests, trials and farmed for almost all of the prime gear in the game, but somehow i dont think that equals more than 3/4 of the game for you. Didnt mean to offend either, so no point in getting tetchy. 

The Hema is a huge grind, i agree with that, but that one is the only one that ive ever felt to be a huge "grind-wall". 

But whatever, doubt we're gonna agree on this. While i agree the game has things it needs fixed, i like the game and its developers just fine. 

The Hema is a huge grind, i agree with that, but that one is the only one that ive ever felt to be a huge "grind-wall".

Worst of best part with Hema is that you can actually BUY your way out of it. Either in a form of weapon itself or 2 boosters that will allow you to farm within 20-15 hours all the resources needed (for ghost clan at least), alone. Hema sucks yes. But at least you can understand logic behind it. You want money, ok fine here's your money. Not a big deal.

With most of PoE things. You can't buy anything. So you can't progress at all, you can only play bounties and that's it until the developers will be "so kind" to change at least some stupid resource costs which means you basically can't play and have to wait not even knowing if it's gonna be fixed at all. I'm not talking about bugs. Bugs are whatever. They happen. But the resource and focus cost? Yeah no. There's nothing that can justify it. And if again you can buy a booster even if it's the "best ft2 game" but yo ucan't buy anything in poe. This even makes me give up despite that I currently have pretty much everything that isn't prime access-related farmed and tons of resources like 100k oxium or farmed about 7k mutangen samples alone that for most people is unobtainable.

Edited by -Temp0-

Change abort mission to "Extract to Cetus" or "Extract from Eidolon", and make sure lne keeps everything they had grinded so far. 

Then you have no need for running back, and you can extract when one from your party ignores everything just to fish (and apparently do not know solo queues).

Matchmaking on the plains is still god awful and near game breaking same goes for bounties, drone's spawning under the map or armored vaults not opening up after being defended.

Also, maybe just me, but the game literally avoids giving me Gara parts, I either get the last common reward or any of the other two uncommons that aren't Gara parts.

Drone gets to extraction point

Drone doesn't wanna get extracted

Drone destroyed

Bounty failed

Tries to pick a new bounty

Keeps sending me to the one I just failed

why are we still here...

Just to suffer?

Overall PoE is awesome but very buggy :c

15 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

How to select Bounty rewards:
db55fb017d04d4ed0b1746474dcacca1.jpg

About the bounty reward system, they could implement something like the relics system. Put better prizes as rare, but more times you redo the bounty, better the chances to get the rare prize (make a cap to avoid exploit). That way it is possible to maintain the basic prizes to new players and boost the chance to veterans, also make the high levels bounty with better prizes, cause a new player probably will not be able to do a level 30+ bounty. Making these progressive system will compensate the low rotation of bounties. Of course they still need to put better rare prizes (or at least boost que quantities), include kuva (veterans use kuva, new players eventually will use). Make a pool with the community asking them what they understand as veterans needs and work from there toward the balance, after all they want to keep players playing. What do you think about this as a improvement in the actual system?