[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

Warframe developers need to fix login failed bug/error please , i dont play warframe for 5 days but warframe give me that error :/

How dare you to  finish focus in less than 400 days!!! 

• "Fixed Focus gains being doubled or even tripled on a weapon at End of Mission."
  • Upvote 1

I did a mastery test the other day and when I pressed 5 the old screaming animation was active where you come out from and shoot a laser

3 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

With most of PoE things. You can't buy anything. So you can't progress at all, you can only play bounties and that's it until the developers will be "so kind" to change at least some stupid resource costs which means you basically can't play and have to wait not even knowing if it's gonna be fixed at all. I'm not talking about bugs. Bugs are whatever. They happen. But the resource and focus cost? Yeah no. There's nothing that can justify it. And if again you can buy a booster even if it's the "best ft2 game" but yo ucan't buy anything in poe. This even makes me give up despite that I currently have pretty much everything that isn't prime access-related farmed and tons of resources like 100k oxium or farmed about 7k mutangen samples alone that for most people is unobtainable.

(EDIT: I just quoted the most recent part of your posts that I read. This is not a direct response to the above quote, but more of a response to my perception of your attitude.)

I think you're being a bit unfair to DE. Their philosophy, which they have demonstrated time and time again, is that when they release new content, they try to err on the side of "bad" (underpowered weapon, overcosted blueprint, etc.) so that when they inevitably have to tweak it, it will feel like a good thing (buffing power of a weapon, reducing costs, etc.), as opposed to a "nerf." I heard Steve (might have been Scott, I don't recall) explain this once in a Devstream a while back, which is probably something they should mention more often, as it would help ease the panic over the economic issues in new content.

They haven't always succeeded in this effort, and sometimes it doesn't seem like they even try, but you can see it in plain view with PoE. Ostron standing from bounties and incursions have been doubled, cost of archwing launchers cut back drastically, fishing consumable BPs made reusable, Quill standing gained from intact sentient cores increased from 25 to 100, and so on.

It's perfectly reasonable to criticize the things that are wrong with this update. DE relies on that criticism to know where and how to tweak things. However, to insinuate that the fact that there are problems means that DE doesn't care about the experience of their players is flat out wrong.

Edited by VirtualViolet
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I just saw one of my friend did the animation when you catched a fish but theres none in thier hands, idk if this is a bug or not but it would be cool if you could also see what the others fished up.

8 minutes ago, kezaco said:

Bug archwing destroyed when the enemies hit you ?

It's not a bug same as charges still being a thing. Aparently **** archwing is a luxury that not everyone should afford.

Plus do we even know other way of getting rid of aw other than it being destroyed?

Ostron standing from bounties and incursions have been doubled, cost of archwing launchers cut back drastically, fishing consumable BPs made reusable, Quill standing gained from intact sentient cores increased from 25 to 100, and so on.

That's literally nothing.

You still need shtton of resources, archwing still cost a ton AND isn't infinite once you craft a "charge", you can be shot down from archwing making it useless, catching fish that is needed in crafting require sacrifices to Cthulhu, there's already guides(!) on how to catch a fish(!) - what does this world came to, standing and bps not being reusable was dumb in the first place for how much resources you need for them + cores still give way too little, mostly you get intact ones, they don't drop from each little sentient dron, they're VERY difficult to spot on the ground and they require you to pick it by hand - not even being "vacuumed" from 1-2 meters away, and it is incredibly difficult to farm them without a dedicated meta group that can capture it quickly in order to get your second amp to make farming at least a bit easier especially that the hype is slowly dying without the ability to use SD so barely anyone in the recruiting chat wants to run it, and 90% of those who do do not care about actually capturing Eidlons because it's even more complicated making drops even worse.

All those things should've been there. Period.

Focus grinding was put to a whole new level with insane prices for upgrading new one and convergence being a thing that it is and became such a tedious grindfest that it's being ridiculous and without focus fighting eidolons is another grindfest.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.

What does this even mean?

19 hours ago, Witch said:

IVARA FIX PLEASE

please.... when you guys start breaking warframe abilities you know there's something wrong

Because I can not update my warframe is always giving error and says that the Served are "temporarily unavailable" but I already have my clan staff playing and I can not play. Help me

Some prizes have no interest for a veteran or novice :991991MiseaprixBounties.png

Edited by Rosemonde
  • Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

It's not a bug same as charges still being a thing. Aparently **** archwing is a luxury that not everyone should afford.

Plus do we even know other way of getting rid of aw other than it being destroyed?

That's literally nothing.

You still need shtton of resources, archwing still cost a ton AND isn't infinite once you craft a "charge", you can be shot down from archwing making it useless, catching fish that is needed in crafting require sacrifices to Cthulhu, there's already guides(!) on how to catch a fish(!) - what does this world came to, standing and bps not being reusable was dumb in the first place for how much resources you need for them + cores still give way too little, mostly you get intact ones, they don't drop from each little sentient dron, they're VERY difficult to spot on the ground and they require you to pick it by hand - not even being "vacuumed" from 1-2 meters away, and it is incredibly difficult to farm them without a dedicated meta group that can capture it quickly in order to get your second amp to make farming at least a bit easier especially that the hype is slowly dying without the ability to use SD so barely anyone in the recruiting chat wants to run it, and 90% of those who do do not care about actually capturing Eidlons because it's even more complicated making drops even worse.

All those things should've been there. Period.

Focus grinding was put to a whole new level with insane prices for upgrading new one and convergence being a thing that it is and became such a tedious grindfest that it's being ridiculous and without focus fighting eidolons is another grindfest.

first of all no offense... BUT!

I don´t know what the heck your talking about i dont see any hardcore grindwalls in this update at all im perfectly fine with the rep and resources your so called "grindwall" is actually called PROGRESSION why would you want everything to be handet to you for no effort why dont you actually want to play the game all your statements so far have soundet like you need a damn break in no online game that is f2p were updates that were perfectly fine EVER...i agree on the focus stuff but even that can be done in like 30-40 minutes if you know how and that you get better and faster progression with a dedicated group that knows theyr S#&$ is also a given if you play solo then thats your own fault

period

btw ive actually am at the 3rd amp so and YES i have a dedicated community that goes every night killing eidolons (3-4 per night so far without maxed focus schools) so thats that get a group or stop this negativ attitude

Bugs that occured for me and are still not fixed:

- Gems and ore sometimes spawning in stones behind the blue barrier near the entrance back to Cetus.

- Archwing charges sometimes won't spawn or initiate the AW summoning.

- When walking into the summoned AW, it disappeared once and was consumed without me being able to use it - also had it getting consumed without anything appearing.

- Vault still not opening sometimes, even when doing it solo. Also had it happen that it opened, but didn't have resources inside or not detecting that I already entered it once.

- The next bounty objective still not spawning or bounties still not advancing sometimes.

- Walking into the AW charge to use it when you summoned it on a hill slant/slope can cause you to fall through the floor for half a minute and then getting spawned at the last position again.

- Whenever I do that "Hold the area" type of mission on the far left side of the map, it's too easy too leave the mission area and it getting abandoned. The vault there is also placed right at a position where it'll say you leave the mission area if you only step a little bit to the side. I'm talking about the place on the far left of the map with the sea near the place where you can also fish Goopolla, iirc. It just abandoned the mission when I wanted to take out one of those gatling/bombing towers. Also, I'm constantly getting swarmed by those "bomb ships" and they drop them too frequently and often and are too tanky, imo, even on easy/medium difficulty bounties. They damage the vaults too much, also. My recommendation would be too make them drop less bombs or those bombs dealing less damage.

- Supply beacon targets can run "out of the mission area" and the beacons roll down hills and get out of reach without abandoning the mission accidentally.

- Some bounties (Like "Capture the Grineer Commander") still won't advance or spawn sometimes.

NEW one since last hotfixes: You are not longer able to to turn in stones to the mining guy, even when you still got standing to gain left!

I love the fixes so far, though. Keep up the good and hard work, but don't stress yourself if possible :)

• Upvote 2

Still no way to get out of missions without aborting when other people just stay out and fish or whatever. 

42 minutes ago, Rosemonde said:

Some prizes have no interest for a veteran or novice :991991MiseaprixBounties.png

The credit rewards are just a joke. Even with the changes made in this picture they are outclassed by regular missions and are basically an insult for completing bounties.

9000 credits (like in the picture) for a five part, multistage mission, that takes nearly 20 minutes? How many credits do comparable (level 30-50 missions) payout at that level? And how many other rewards do you get for 20 minutes of survival/defense in ADDITION to the credit rewards?

Someone at the DE offices needs to play the game more and realize how trivial some of these rewards are. Gamers spent tons of RL money on this game and stilted progression that forces people to put in more hours doesn't actually reflect spending habits or encourage the use of RL money. All it does is create feelings of frustration while people wait for the inevitable rework of the system.

I'm not saying bounties should have fantastic loot but the credits and endo rewards are insulting. People need more forma and potatoes. Heck, toss in a "random warframe component" reward to help with getting non-prime frames. Or a ducat reward or something.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Crewell said:

Still no way to get out of missions without aborting when other people just stay out and fish or whatever. 

Yeah this is horribly annoying. Thankfully we can play POE solo, but that's not a ton of fun.

I thought they were introducing this zone more like the relays where people can come and go as they please, but that isn't how it works.

Also, getting OHKO'd out in the plains from a mile away is problematic. Especially when you are free roaming for an hour only to get OHKO'd (forgetting how many revives you've used) and forced into failing the 'mission' which loses all progress made. 

This needs re-evaluation. You should not lose progress like in a normal mission because this isn't a normal mission. If the idea here is to change the current paradigms then you actually need to change the paradigms. Collecting resources, failing the mission, or getting booted out of POE should not result in a loss of progress PERIOD. If you're doing bounties then fine, lose progress and rewards, but if you're just out on the plains farting around for an hour there is no reason you should get screwed out of all that progress. I understand some people won't agree with this but Free Roam should be Free Roam. We're fishing and mining, for christ's sake. We aren't actively engaged in missions and hunting badguys.

The OHKO things are fine as long as progress isn't lost on failure. If progress being lost isn't something the devs are willing to be flexible on then fix the AI on POE mobs so they don't have 100% accuracy from 1000m away.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Revised the description of Naramons Power Spike Focus ability to provide more clarity. It now reads:
  • Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.

This should've been standard ever since meleé 2.0 was first introduced back in Update 13.

• Upvote 1

I wish i could exchnage cores for standing  AT ALL!!!

edit: Just wanted to add that i couldnt exchange fishes/ores for Ostron standing either, so i just rank up to Visitor and it seemed to  fix it, i wonder for how long

Edited by Kurel

4 minutes ago, Kurel said:

I wish i could exchnage cores for standing  AT ALL!!!

this^