Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks to our amazing community sending us repros and logs, we were able to nail down this bug and fix it for real. To those who were very frustrated by this issue, we apologize. As one of the most valuable items introduced in the Plains and the most mysterious to acquire, it was our top priority to fix and we will continue to monitor. 

fow real dis time?

fow really reals?

Does the Brilliant Shard fix the issue where all the drops from the Teralyst final phase appear above the gate? Several times before the hotfix, the shards and core would be above and inside the gate for non-host, the host would would see them inside the gate and easy to jump to.

Was building Luminous Dye when the patch when through... It kept restarting the timer to 5 minutes if I clicked off the menu. Stayed on the menu for 5 minutes and attempted to claim the dye, got an error. Rushed with platinum and it fixed the problem. For now...

Ah, remember the days when the comment section of the updates was actually more than just "this thing that's my own fault and/or fully irrelevant to the game's existence wasn't in the notes so fix/add it."? Such strange times we live in.

8 minutes ago, spiritzero3 said:

I REPEAT MYSELF, I'M FROM VENEZUELA, I DON'T HAVE MONEY, IS EASY TO SAYS BUT NOT TO DO, IF WILL BE MORE EASY IF SOME DUDE KILLS THE PRESIDENT

you reported a problem, so i explain to you, that no one can do anything, because it's your computer's fault...

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Mining laser permanently hiding the normal reticle.

This is still an issue if you go from Mining Laser to Fishing Spear then to weapons. Reticle gone. Note: I have these items hotkey'd to mouse wheel up and down.

8 minutes ago, spiritzero3 said:

I REPEAT MYSELF, I'M FROM VENEZUELA, I DON'T HAVE MONEY, IS EASY TO SAYS BUT NOT TO DO, IF WILL BE MORE EASY IF SOME DUDE KILLS THE PRESIDENT

Sorry bud, but it's just not possible. 3 gigs is simply too little, you'll have to either upgrade or do without.

Could we just get bounty rewards treated as rotations? Maybe commons for each stage until the last that gives one of the current uncommon/rare? We spend SO MUCH time out there for the bounties, and none of them equal a normal mission elsewhere that can be done in fractions of the time with a lot less hassle. Heck, most of the rewards don't even equal spending 2 minutes out gathering resources directly.

Just now, Jaysus41 said:

Sorry bud, but it's just not possible. 3 gigs is simply too little, you'll have to either upgrade or do without.

dude, i don't have money, i know that its not problem of the people. but i'm an unenployed, 18 years old, i can't find a job, and i can't enter the university at, least i'll have to wait to march by corrupted goverment's fault,

believe me, for this kind of this, i want to run to mexico without a tittle. because this country is a S#&$ where my cash don't have any value for buying more RAM

Just now, spiritzero3 said:

dude, i don't have money, i know that its not problem of the people. but i'm an unenployed, 18 years old, i can't find a job, and i can't enter the university at, least i'll have to wait to march by corrupted goverment's fault,

believe me, for this kind of this, i want to run to mexico without a tittle. because this country is a S#&$ where my cash don't have any value for buying more RAM

sorry, but it doesn't change that fact that DE won't fix your problem...

1 minute ago, spiritzero3 said:

I guess you're stuck on grandma's computer then.  Such is life.