Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.

what do you mean by this?

like crafting the first mote we get after the quest or the other parts we buy with standing from the Quills?

1 minute ago, spiritzero3 said:

dude, i don't have money, i know that its not problem of the people. but i'm an unenployed, 18 years old, i can't find a job, and i can't enter the university at, least i'll have to wait to march by corrupted goverment's fault,

believe me, for this kind of this, i want to run to mexico without a tittle. because this country is a S#&$ where my cash don't have any value for buying more RAM

I guess you're stuck on grandma's computer then.  Such is life.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Slightly tweaked the Spearfishing charge sound. 

What does this mean? I wasn't aware you could charge a fishing spear, nor of any other charge mechanic in spearfishing... Also, I've noticed that when I switch to and from my focused nosam cutter in the plains, my aiming reticle for weapons disappears. If I switch to the cutter again, I see both reticles and the aiming reticle returns to normal when I switch back to my weapons. Have not made a formal bug report post for this. Will edit to link if I do.

54 minutes ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

Can we please finally keep the Pumpkin Mask permanently?! There's nothing more frustrating than ruining my fashion just because it's no longer October.

(Also, I always ask this but why in god's name is it called the "dullahan" mask when it has nothing to do with a dullahan?)

The Dullahan /duːˈləhɑːˌn/ is a headless rider, usually on a black horse who carries his or her own head under one arm. Usually, the Dullahan is male, but there are some female versions. The mouth is usually in a hideous grin that touches both sides of the head

The pumpkin perfectly matches the modern day headless rider. In most iterations now days, modern version show him with a flaming pumpkin skull/head. The pumpkin makes sense.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

You what? Why now after all these years? Never doing syndicate missions again confirmed.

Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

But should it? I mean we can go past the cap with syndicate mission extra rewards. The medallions always seemed like a "stash now, use for later" option which now has been removed. Removing it doesn't feel right.

Medallions were finite anyhow. You could only get so many per mission and you had to put in time to find them, so getting more standing out of it so it was balanced in itself anyway. And most of the time it WAS not worth it, but still served as a good savings option for later. So tell us what the big deal was?

Edited by Khunvyel

14 minutes ago, spiritzero3 said:

dude, i don't have money, i know that its not problem of the people. but i'm an unenployed, 18 years old, i can't find a job, and i can't enter the university at, least i'll have to wait to march by corrupted goverment's fault,

believe me, for this kind of this, i want to run to mexico without a tittle. because this country is a S#&$ where my cash don't have any value for buying more RAM

Best advice I can give is to stop worrying about a videogame, and take measures to improve your life and your situation. When you've done that, come back to videogames.

You what? Why now after all these years? Never doing syndicate missions again confirmed.

Please give to us:

1. Individual extraction from any mission (will greatly help if someone farming and you wont, if you joined to long survival and there is reason caused by real life to immediately left it, or on Eidolon too).

2. Selection of reward that will depends on its tier (random should affect on luck of tier level not directly on reward - bronze.silver,gold) Really important thing for veterans.

53 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Still no fix on bounties failing randomly because "reason". Kinda tired of doing them and as I'm moving towards the objective, getting bounty failed message. It's ridiculous. 

also, PLEASE DE, fix bounties instantly failing if someone arrives too early to the bounty or if the entire team isn't there. Sometimes, we want to go fishing and a mate of ours wants to go do the incursion but he can't cause it instantly fails if we aren't all there. Plus, if you arrive to a bounty too early, it instantly fails.

I am impatient, and as soon as we load into the plains for a bounty, I grab itzal and spam blink over to the mission. I have since stopped doing this cause if I get there ahead of the team and start the mission, it fails cause the rest of the team are "aBanDoNiNg ThE mIsSiOn" It is greatly displeasing having to go slow with the rest of the team.