Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

The Dullahan /duːˈləhɑːˌn/ is a headless rider, usually on a black horse who carries his or her own head under one arm. Usually, the Dullahan is male, but there are some female versions. The mouth is usually in a hideous grin that touches both sides of the head

The pumpkin perfectly matches the modern day headless rider. In most iterations now days, modern version show him with a flaming pumpkin skull/head. The pumpkin makes sense.

Unfortunately there's a bit more to that legend than just being headless. There are several cryptids without heads that fit the same category yet aren't used in the same context because they're vastly different in behavior, as is the dullahan. A dullahan rides on a funereal carriage, and is a harbinger of death (e.g. Grim Reaper style, not Headless Horseman style), a Dullahan only speaks when it states the name of someone, that person either immediately perishes or will perish soon. They also use a human spine as a coach whip and lash out onlookers eyes with it, or dump a pail of blood on them always marking them for death.

So just being headless is a bit of an oversimplification of what a dullahan is, as is associating the Dullahan Mythos with the Sleepy Hollow legend.

Why are medallions affected by cap now?! That's a nerf to syndicates. What prompted that? Who thought that was necessary? The advantage to medallions used to be that you could store them up before Prime Accesses dropped to farm fewer relics but I suppose that just went out the window. You were actually doing well with the updates too but I guess the streak is over.

Oh thank god it was just a typo.

Edited by DecadeX
This message is a response to a change that was in fact a typo.

Just now, Jaysus41 said:

Yea, to revert the Syndicate Medallions change.

Better be. 

Unless we're all misunderstanding it. Do they mean being able to use a medallion to fill out an odd amount? Like a medallion that gives 100 standing, when you only need 80 to max? Before it wouldn't let you use it. Maybe now it will and won't prompt the wasted standing message?

3 minutes ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

They also use a human spine as a coach whip and lash out onlookers eyes with it, or dump a pail of blood on them always marking them for death.

0.o

dat sounds pretty f&king awesome actually.

Are syndicate medallions intended for use with raising cap then? I was under the impression that the point of medallions was to get more standing outside of syndicate missions and daily sigil standing. Thanks for pointing it out either way.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6.1

Fixes

• Fixed Operator room in the Orbiter not opening.
  • Fixed 'daily Focus cap reached' messages not taking the Operator Focus into consideration.
  • Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

Conclave Changes

• The Volnus is now usable in Conclave!

2O1SdbP.jpg

i have problem with this.....can not redeem

2 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Better be. 

Unless we're all misunderstanding it. Do they mean being able to use a medallion to fill out an odd amount? Like a medallion that gives 100 standing, when you only need 80 to max? Before it wouldn't let you use it. Maybe now it will and won't prompt the wasted standing message?

I hope its a misunderstanding, but if I see a DE post that deals with Medallions and has "we never intended you to..." in it, I'm throwing a tantrum

Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

WHY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN?

This COMPLETELY makes doing those missions a waste of time and you might aswell remove them.

You are deliberately increasing the grind, after preaching to reduce it FOR YEARS. Come the hell on now DE.

Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is now affected by your daily cap.

Are you kidding me?? Please tell me this was just a misinterpretation??