Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Footsteps sound

BaronKreight

Sometimes I start hearing the sound of footsteps even though noone is moving near me. It seems to happen after I use transference and then jump back into a warframe. Is this a bug or a feature? Last time it happened during a mission on Hydron. Banshee was killing everyting and I was just standing there hearing those footsteps.

Googling this doesn't give me an answer so I'm leaving it here for you guys to investigate. 

Would be great if you can post a video the next time this happens.  Are you sure there are no enemies close by that you just aren't seeing?  Behind rocks, over ridges, etc.  There is a lot of tall grass in the plains so it can be easy to not always see them.

Im pretty sure its a bug. And I think the footsteps sound like those of an operator other than warframe now that Ive listened more to it. I had a few warframe streams so I think you can find that bug in one of those but Im not sure. Check out my twitch past streams.

One more detail. It would seem the sound appears near the spot where I use transference ability and stays at that particular spot. For example I did a void defense mission, used my 5 ability near the pod, the sound appeared and stayed near the pod for 5 waves until the mission end.