Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant connect to friend for PoE

drost02

so. we can connect and join a party normal. we can run missions together. but for what ever reason, we cant do plains together. we can seperately join groups, and do bounties with random people. but no matter what ive tried, we cant do plains. we cant join the same cetus relay, even though we both click the same one. we cant see each other, or our way points, we cant see our names listed in the chat. in fact, she seems to have a different list then me. as if there were two relays in this same instance of relays? we can group up together, but we cant interact. and it wont let us load into PoE. it just infinitely load and says waiting for other players. i cant invite from PoE. she just doesnt get any invites.  we just cant play together in PoE? its not crashing, but if yall want me and her to run something to look for connectivity stuff, im down for it.

Exactly the same problem since PoE release. Every single day my friend and I get on and try to do bounties together. We can never get through the double doors between Cetus and PoE. It always just gets stuck at "Waiting for players...". We also noticed that even when we spawn into the same instance of Cetus, that we can never see each other and are with different people.

We did find out that if we make a squad in our ship then we can access Navigation and spawn directly into PoE, but we can't do bounties.

WHAT A HUGE OVERSIGHT...