Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shockwave Moa

DarkRockslizer

The orange, two-legged Corpus thing always jumps and freezes in mid-air for some 5 seconds before releasing a shockwave. I believe it has some more movement animation to it but it does not play until the end for some reason. You can see really well when it's gonna blow because of this.

Does anybody else see this happening, or is it some incomplete installation data on my side?

Edited by DarkRockslizer

For me, the robot run towards me and then stops, slowly lifting the right leg (most of the time) and charge for a few seconds until it unleash the shockwave.

It never freeze completely, but the movement of the leg is really really slow.

Edited by dotConneXion

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the robot run towards me and then stops, slowly lifting the right leg (most of the time) and charge for a few seconds until it unleash the shockwave.

It never freeze completely, but the movement of the leg is really really slow.

The slow leg movement is probably intentional, as it is "charging" the shockwave attack. It gives you time to kill it or get out of range of the shockwave before it stunlocks you to death with repeated shockwaves.

i have noticed a bug surrounding the unit shockwave Moa and it's ability shockwave. when you use a weapon with freeze damage they instantly cast their shockwave(instead of the normal 2 second cast time). it is quite annoying since it has made me remove my ice mod from my gun while facing the corpus. if it gets fixed i would love a response.

Edited by Lordhuba