Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed. Check your info. (Everyone have this problem, or what?)

(XBOX)VileLogan

I had this issue this morning and it resolved after re-installing the game. However, since restarting for the hotfix this afternoon I haven't been able to log on. I tried re-installing the game and didn't succeed. Is this an issue with the Xbox One build trying to log us in without realizing that we're on a console not a pc? I ask since on the site and in the app they separate the logins.

It let me login, and run a mission. Then it told me it needed an update (okay, fine, whatever). Back to it not letting me log in.

Edited by (XB1)GrimCape2698130
update

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)GrimCape2698130 said:

I had this issue this morning and it resolved after re-installing the game. However, since restarting for the hotfix this afternoon I haven't been able to log on. I tried re-installing the game and didn't succeed. Is this an issue with the Xbox One build trying to log us in without realizing that we're on a console not a pc? I ask since on the site and in the app they separate the logins.

It let me login, and run a mission. Then it told me it needed an update (okay, fine, whatever). Back to it not letting me log in.

Same thing just happened. I thought the problem got resolved yesterday, so I went ahead and did a mission, but then when I completed the objective (sabotage), and was doing the side mission (synthesis), the game suddenly said that I failed the mission. When I got back to the ship, I recieved a message that stated that an update was needed, and that I needed to close and restart the app. I just decided to quit for the day, since I was getting kind of frustrated. Well, started up again, and the error message came back up again.

Here goes day 2 of it being a problem. It would be nice to know if somebody from DE had at least read the thread. I understand there is a lot going on with fixing problems in the Plains of Eidolon update, but having players who suddenly can't log in seems like a bigger problem to me. Off to go play another game (since I obviously can't go play Warframe).

Day 3 - 25 Oct

Edited by (XB1)GrimCape2698130
update

Does anybody know how to actually contact these pricks? It keeps sending me here witch is pointless cuz this is just a forum. They don't care about a fking forum. I have looked up the support and it takes me to this forum.. but agian they don't even look at this. This issue is constant and has been a problem since day one of Warframe.. funny how thousands of people pay out the &#! for this crap to be fixed yet they still just want to treat us like this. I have wiped everything for my PC and my Xbox and still nothing but this check your file bs. Now it's starting to corrupt my Xbox cuz it thinks that it's not getting all the info so it keeps forcing the download of nothing that Warframe wants. If my Xbox gets corrupted fully over this(Warframe is literally the only thing on my Xbox other than it's fking program that allows it to turn on)I swear.. OMG this is so dumb...

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2017 at 6:22 PM, (Xbox One)GrimCape2698130 said:

same for me man. it wont even let me log back in... i got couldnt log in for amount of failed syncs, then it just gets stuck on the unable to connect. 

started having this same problem three days ago when my XBL Gold ran out. Now my Gold is back, and I've successfully logged in once, took a break to eat, and now everytime I try to start the game, I get this "login failed. check info" bs.

Not really happy right now since I just dropped 140 bucks on Prime Access and Accessories.

• 2 months later...

Dude, I've posted an issue regarding something similar. After the launcher loaded and prompts the "A" button, it freezes at the title screen and crashes out to the Xbox menu. I don' even get a chance to experience an error code or a loading screen. It pisses me off to see nobody has a solution to this game breaking bug. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have this issue everyday i try to log in. Eventually it will let me but after resetting 20 times. Please fix this issue developers..its rather frustrating..even more so when you've spent money in the game! Their probably losing alot of money as well because of this from them wallet warriors lol

Edited by (XB1)C DuB B2008

Sigh......here we go again.

Was playing earlier on Wednesday afternoon....got the message an Update was available and to sign out to get it.

Have not been able to get back in since then....3am in the morn on Thursday here.

Have tried Restarts and Hard Resets.....nada.

Been happening more and more as of late. I wanna play Warframe....but gotta get my fix by watching YouTube vids instead. 

Sigh....will wait and see

• 3 weeks later...

So i was able to play WF until yesterday. kept telling that my login info was wrong and had to sign in (but how to do that when i'm on console: PS4 more specifically)
Now i'm unable to connect? my connection is fine. i've tried all the reboot options and none have worked, including reinstalling the game. is there any reason that this is happening?

Yeah been having this problem for a few days now. It has me having to restart the game every time. This started after the 22.7.0 update on PS4. Reinstalling is of now use...its a bug in the update that needs to be fixed i think.

Question though, is there a chance that the modem/router is the issue. Have a new modem and has a Nat type 2.

Hope they fix this asap