Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions on the Sun!

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

On the sun is a no for reasons I think are clear as day (pun intended). Close to the sun on the other hand could be interesting, but I'm not sure what function they would serve for the story. Perhaps an ancient Orokin Dyson Sphere/Array could work, but that would have been found very quickly because of the light it blocks. Simply not sure what it would do for the story. 

The Sun is a no-go zone as in the future it's still in control by the greatest ever country/god state North Korea, who in 2014 landed a 17 year old astronaut on it during the night (to evade the suns harmful rays) to establish ownership, They would later go on to establish an entire empire on the dark side of the Sun. This was documented in the archive: Iron Sky 3.

Edited by Carnage2K4

11 minutes ago, Imaru said:

Perhaps an ancient Orokin Dyson Sphere/Array could work, but that would have been found very quickly because of the light it blocks. Simply not sure what it would do for the story. 

Dyson sphere doesn't really make sense since they sent terraforming drones to another system.

As for the OP. You can't really see the space you're in from Corpus/Grineer ships. I'm not sure how this would add to the atmosphere or gameplay?