Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bro-Framers Community Giveaway!!!!

(XBOX)SII Frederic

https://www.twitch.tv/sii_frederic

If we can reach 1000 followers before jan 1, 2018 i will be giving away to 50 random winners 100p and the top 10 on my Streamlab leaderboards for all time will all receive 250p, if we do not meet 1000 don't worry i'll still do a give away but to only the top 10 on the leaderboards and to 10 random followers!!

People who subscribe will receive 2 entrees into the drawing.

People who donate will receive 3 entrees per USD tipped during streams.

there will be a special 8-hour stream on dec 31st where i will be giving out 8 winning names every hour, after the stream i will have the winning names as my offline banner for one week, winners will have 1 week from jan 1st so jan 8th would be the last day to contact for your winnings.

FAQ

Q - what is the purpose of your channel??

A - i call it bro-framers cause i suck at making up cool names but its a channel for people to let loose chill join me in a PC or Xbox One game of warframe or any game, talk real, not worried about a ban or chat block cause you offended someone, we're all grown ups so if you don't like it well hell man im not your streamer

Q - is this a real giveaway?

A - Dead A.SS fo real 100% back by donald trumps hair line this is for real. 

Q - can i still enter if im a PS4 player?

A - yes, i'll just gift you the money to your account to buy the platinum my man.

Q - top 10 viewers guaranteed 250p?

A - yes streamlabs records who views the most for me so i can tell who my top viewers are and who's just following cause of the contest (fuc.king free loaders man)

so if it sounds like you'd be interested link is at the top and right below this line.

https://www.twitch.tv/sii_frederic

also for my youtube channel, im looking for other people who want to join it looking for a solid team of 5 to 10 guys so we can push content out daily. Doesn't matter what system you're on all that matters is if you're willing to put out atleast 1 quality video/stream a week man and have some experience of doing so not to much to ask for am i right?

twitch.tv/sii_frederic

UPDATE - i have just become a twitch affiliate, new overlay made by myself, new capture card, and almost at 100 followers with my first sub and donation. you guys are great and always have been thank youg uys for the support!! 

i dont always play warframe and i always try to play with viewers, if you want to play together either on xbox or pc, message me we can do an achievement run on either :D 

as always love to all of you guys in the community. please share this and tell your friends just a follow helps :D 

the giveaway is still good, and im wanting people to take my plat so follow, sub, share the channel and help me out so i can help you :) 

twitch.tv/sii_frederic

if you want to sub but don't have twitch prime heres a link :D

Twitch Prime

• 3 weeks later...