Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help on jackal

(XBOX)VenerableAF1982

I am pretty new and I have no clue how to make this fight any easier. I have beaten him solo once and once more in a group. After that, even finding groups, nothing. I have to unload an entire clip to either get him down or close to it depending on how he moves. That's if I can stay in sights long enough with all the crap going on. In groups it's harder as he shifts direction to other members so I lose sight of the leg. Then it regenerates if the damage isn't kept up on that leg which is stupid for armor, maybe shields I can see. I have a soma prime level 23, with dmg, crit, magazine, crit chance, anything good I can stack on. I am mastery 3 with a 16 frost prime. 

I typically run out of ammo just trying to get his legs. Is there a better weapon that hits armor types harder? Lol I just want to get the rhino blueprints that I want. 

What I did was get a pillar between me and Jackal as that cuts out a lot of his damage and helps keep him in place. I used Excal and I think I had Dex Sybaris as my primary back then. I'd give a vote for Lex Prime as well as it is a great sidearm with good damage.