Focus 2.0 we don't know exactly what those abilities do, please make a VIDEOs for Players.

I was searching and could not find a single video about all abilities of Zenurik for example.

I'm thinking about "Void Singularity", does the pull is weak or strong, how fast it pulls enemies towards the operator?

"Voltaic Blast" and "Lightning Dash" does it have on last level 100% stun chance from electric status?

"Void Siphon" does it make Operator AMP regenerate faster?

"Void Flow" does it increase Operator AMP max energy?

"Inner might" does it cut energy consumption for channeling after adding mods like "Life Strike"?

(5 energy + 140%[Life Strike] = 12 energy - 60%[Inner Might] = 4,8 energy)

I don't want to spend some standing to test it and realize that it isn't worth it.

"IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD SEE A VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE "PLAY WARFRAME" FROM EACH ABILITY AND PASSIVE FOR EACH SCHOOL, SO PLAYER CAN ACTUALLY KNOW ON WHAT THEY ARE PUTTING POINTS."

Just for the sake of saying so, I wouldn't particularly expect to see this type of content on their official channel.

Whether or not you agree with the reason, it's generally not a good idea for a game to openly spoil one of its own major plot points so directly.  So that's one of two major reasons you generally won't see this on their official channel.  Secondarily, they generally show off frames/weapons in an unmodded state on that channel.  Often times with some or all UI elements disabled.

In other words, this sort of flies contrary to how they do things.  Personally I like this on the grounds that it gives players a real reason to get out there and test things in-game.

For better or worse (there are both pros/cons to the situation) it's really going to fall to the playerbase for this sort of thing.

I can tell you a few things however.  Zenurik's two Waybound passives don't increase Amp capabilities at all.  They are for the lower right circle that fuels your Void mode, Void Dash, and Void Blast abilities.  Madurai's two Waybound passives are the two that bolster your Amp.

As for Inner Might, I haven't personally tested it and likely will not for some time, because channeling is a dead in the water mechanic that needs serious changes to not be utterly worthless aside from Life Strike.  However it's safe to presume that it would likely just be added directly into the standard channeling number in an additive way, rather than in a multiplicative way after other mods.

Focus 2.0 has a much, much higher cost of entry into the deeper abilities than 1.0 did.  To the point where players who even had let's say 4 million Focus stockpiled prior, don't even have close to half of the new system done yet.  Just give it time, moving forward players will undoubtedly have more opprotunities to test things and if the past few years are any example to go by, they'll gladly spread that information among the playerbase.

Also give previews of how much of a gain to expect when going from 1 level to another.  If I worked to get an ability up by collecting 150k standing, just to find a paltry mini/max 3% bonus, I may go with another ability or feel disappointed to have saved up for the original ability. Show what you're working towards. A tool tip or clicking on the pip to preview it (grayed out).

1 hour ago, Bobtm said:

Just for the sake of saying so, I wouldn't particularly expect to see this type of content on their official channel.

Whether or not you agree with the reason, it's generally not a good idea for a game to openly spoil one of its own major plot points so directly.  So that's one of two major reasons you generally won't see this on their official channel.  Secondarily, they generally show off frames/weapons in an unmodded state on that channel.  Often times with some or all UI elements disabled.

In other words, this sort of flies contrary to how they do things.  Personally I like this on the grounds that it gives players a real reason to get out there and test things in-game.

For better or worse (there are both pros/cons to the situation) it's really going to fall to the playerbase for this sort of thing.

I can tell you a few things however.  Zenurik's two Waybound passives don't increase Amp capabilities at all.  They are for the lower right circle that fuels your Void mode, Void Dash, and Void Blast abilities.  Madurai's two Waybound passives are the two that bolster your Amp.

As for Inner Might, I haven't personally tested it and likely will not for some time, because channeling is a dead in the water mechanic that needs serious changes to not be utterly worthless aside from Life Strike.  However it's safe to presume that it would likely just be added directly into the standard channeling number in an additive way, rather than in a multiplicative way after other mods.

Focus 2.0 has a much, much higher cost of entry into the deeper abilities than 1.0 did.  To the point where players who even had let's say 4 million Focus stockpiled prior, don't even have close to half of the new system done yet.  Just give it time, moving forward players will undoubtedly have more opprotunities to test things and if the past few years are any example to go by, they'll gladly spread that information among the playerbase.

Here's me running around with my operator in plains of eidolon which most new players can access. The whole game is a spoil if you are with higher ranked players at all.