Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The voicelines and voices behind cetus are witty and beautiful! Great job DE

Flareux

Major kudos to the voice actors and the people that wrote the lines. I really like the atmosphere of the people in the tiny village.

My favourite person in cetus gotta be this little girl. Nakak. "I've worked all kinds of jobs in all kind of places. Never met a bad person or a good person. It's just folks, friend. It's just folks"

yKPAj1f.jpg

The voice of man Konzu is also really well done. Works great with the design Konzu has been given.

A thing which i'd also like to note is the use of words we don't understand or makes no sense to us (if you haven't checked up on the pictures in the codex, which gives bits and pieces away). 
You really feel like an "offworlder" once you enter a city like that.

Also lots of kudos for making so many voicelines. There's almost no character in cetus which doesn't have a little smalltalk line either to themself or to someone standing beside.

Lots of love from here. Keep doing this and i'll keep being impressed.

Though what i'd like for the future is to have characters tell their stories. Maybe the market closes at some point and we get to see them enjoy a meal or something and you get to hear -not about cetus and all that which we learn through quests and scanable objects. But their stories. It could anything from that gigantic monster of a fish someone caught, to that kid which always sits at the kubrows at Teasonai.

Just wanted to let you know that it's appriciated and i'd love for the voice team to put more voices in every enviroment. It's always better to hear the lore from a local, than from a narrator.

3 hours ago, Flareux said:

Major kudos to the voice actors and the people that wrote the lines. I really like the atmosphere of the people in the tiny village.

My favourite person in cetus gotta be this little girl. Nakak. "I've worked all kinds of jobs in all kind of places. Never met a bad person or a good person. It's just folks, friend. It's just folks"

yKPAj1f.jpg

The voice of man Konzu is also really well done. Works great with the design Konzu has been given.

A thing which i'd also like to note is the use of words we don't understand or makes no sense to us (if you haven't checked up on the pictures in the codex, which gives bits and pieces away). 
You really feel like an "offworlder" once you enter a city like that.

Also lots of kudos for making so many voicelines. There's almost no character in cetus which doesn't have a little smalltalk line either to themself or to someone standing beside.

Lots of love from here. Keep doing this and i'll keep being impressed.

Though what i'd like for the future is to have characters tell their stories. Maybe the market closes at some point and we get to see them enjoy a meal or something and you get to hear -not about cetus and all that which we learn through quests and scanable objects. But their stories. It could anything from that gigantic monster of a fish someone caught, to that kid which always sits at the kubrows at Teasonai.

Just wanted to let you know that it's appriciated and i'd love for the voice team to put more voices in every enviroment. It's always better to hear the lore from a local, than from a narrator.

There is a conundrum here, because the voices and lines are indeed well-written and well-delivered on the whole.

THEY'RE JUST TOO DAMN FREQUENT!!!