Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes still need their own slot.

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Way back when, DE discontinued arcane helmets because they didn't want players to have to choose between looks and function. Arcanes are still bound to syandanas and it's a huge pain to go through the distilling process every time you switch a frame. I love cosmetics, but haven't bought any syandanas since the introduction of arcanes nor have I ran any raids. The problem is obvious and the solution is simple (give us an arcane slot), but nothing has been done yet.

I agree somewhat with the OP. But someone from DE has said that they do not want to have slots for arcanes because they want 'arcanes to have a different feel to mods' (or something to that effect).

That's not to say that they wont change their minds. And hopefully they will, because right now, having to move arcanes from one helmet to another feels like a very unnecessarily tedious process.

I don't mind it nearly as much for the syandanas because I don't really mind using the same syandana on multiple frames but I can see how it can be an issue for some people.

18 hours ago, Mister-God said:

I agree somewhat with the OP. But someone from DE has said that they do not want to have slots for arcanes because they want 'arcanes to have a different feel to mods' (or something to that effect).

That's not to say that they wont change their minds. And hopefully they will, because right now, having to move arcanes from one helmet to another feels like a very unnecessarily tedious process.

I don't mind it nearly as much for the syandanas because I don't really mind using the same syandana on multiple frames but I can see how it can be an issue for some people.

That is true, DE could always change their mind particularly if they get something they think is cooler. I also find the arcanes on the helmet frustrating at times, but figure in that case, its more of singular warframe type deal. I would like more options for arcane enhancements on the warframe honestly; slots or being able to put arcane enhancements on cosmetic armor as well would work for me.