Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'Abort mission' change title to 'Save and Extract'

main_antagonist

1 hour ago, main_antagonist said:

So my idea of save and extract instead of abort mission being in place after the bounty system has saved is being taken out of context cool cool I like your style man. 

No, your idea doesn't match your title. That's what I'm saying. The very first impression your post gives is that the change you want made is text only because the system is already in place, which it isn't.

11 hours ago, main_antagonist said:

The good news is that warframe support is pretty helpful so I'm sure you'd get your loot back if you write a ticket

Well, compared with the effort of repeating the grind, I feel like writing a ticket and following through on it is more troublesome. Especially when it comes to lost loot, as the problem is that it's not saved on the servers, so if it's lost locally (by crash or aborted mission), it's not stored anywhere, and I'm not a streamer, nor do I want the chore of documenting my collections, so I have no proof. As for your videos, well, I'm glad it's working for you, but it's not working for a lot of people. I lost some 50 fish the last time I tried it, so I'm not doing it again.

I still think it should be possible to manually extract inside the Cetus gate. That would solve a lot of problems.

It's broken for a lot of people, so I haven't tried aborting rather than extracting. Why get mad at people for not wanting to lose their bounties/loot? If it was working as the patch notes said, most would likely have no problem aborting, but as I can't count on actually keeping my progress, why should I take that chance? It's been mentioned by a lot of people on these forums that they're losing their progress and loot when they abort, so it's not a minor or uncommon issue.

I am really curious why DE made it this way that only entire team can leave Plains. You can start extraction with half of your team in normal mission, leaving Plains alone should be possible, you will leave team and be on your own inside, if you want back, let them reinvite you, easy.

Current state is literally paradise for trolls. I understand some people want to fish, mine and so on after capturing/killing Eidolon so why not, but I want to be able to leave Plains on my own at any time. Do I really want that much, DE? I can imagine there will be a lot of technical difficulties with this since no one ever implemented current system with this in mind but we really need a way to travel into Cetus on our own and not with entire team.

If you want to leave on your own, go to gate and timer (let's say 15 seconds) will start for you. Anyone who gets in during this time will leave for Cetus with you in separate team (if alone then alone).

Edited by CoreXCZ

51 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

I am really curious why DE made it this way that only entire team can leave Plains. You can start extraction with half of your team in normal mission, leaving Plains alone should be possible, you will leave team and be on your own inside, if you want back, let them reinvite you, easy.

Current state is literally paradise for trolls. I understand some people want to fish, mine and so on after capturing/killing Eidolon so why not, but I want to be able to leave Plains on my own at any time. Do I really want that much, DE? I can imagine there will be a lot of technical difficulties with this since no one ever implemented current system with this in mind but we really need a way to travel into Cetus on our own and not with entire team.

If you want to leave on your own, go to gate and timer (let's say 15 seconds) will start for you. Anyone who gets in during this time will leave for Cetus with you in separate team (if alone then alone).

I agree!

1 hour ago, main_antagonist said:

Maybe if people submit proof of it not working I'll take it seriously :)

You think literally hundreds of people all complaining about the same thing are all just lying to you, specifically, simultaneously? 

12 minutes ago, Acos said:

You think literally hundreds of people all complaining about the same thing are all just lying to you, specifically, simultaneously? 

Well if you read this topic you'll see that somebody is complaining and it doesn't match up with the 4 methods of saving. I don't feel like stating the obvious, so if people want to complain and get it fixed they might want to submit proof of it happening so that DE can fix it.

However I submitted proof of it working that's how the process works :)