Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

700 day login reward?

Askell91

1 minute ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

not this again, when a crowd of people who think like that show up, the topic gets dull

Why should the login reward milestones go on indefinitely? It's daunting and a turn off for new players and an infinite chain of catch up you can't progress faster in no matter how hard you try. I'm 11 days away from the 650 milestone and hope it stops there. If they start making it cosmetics only, and remove all things worth MR points and all mods unique to the system then they can put in as many milestones as they want.

Edited by Mr._Clean

10 minutes ago, Mr._Clean said:

Why should the login reward milestones go on indefinitely? It's daunting and a turn off for new players and an infinite chain of catch up you can't progress faster in no matter how hard you try. I'm 11 days away from the 650 milestone and hope it stops there. If they start making it cosmetics only, and remove all things worth MR points and all mods unique to the system then they can put in as many milestones as they want.

Why are some people so obsessed with every last bit of mastery points? It should be daunting for new players, it is literally a reward system for people who do play and have played for a large amount of time. There is no need for catch up. If you happen to get to one of the milestones, oh hey that's cool. The stuff is not necessary so unfortunately not everyone can get it.

17 minutes ago, Mr._Clean said:

I can't care less about new players. But how and why is it daunting when it does not get resetted if you don't loging and it rewards you for only logging in.... so.... what? Just a simply login.. takes like 1 minute? Why should everything be done fast? If you want something work for it...(what work? it's just loging in for gods sake.. even i can manage that before heading of to work..)

Edited by Askell91

Umbra

Have we heard anything definitive on how we are going to get Umbra? Logging in for 700 days is no quickly reached requirement. If they were to do a warframe for day 700 Umbra would in theory work at least outside of China

Edited by Brorelia

Looking forward to know... I'm a few days away from the 650d reward,and wondering if we are going to catch a new weapon or if they will break the cycle and give us a new primed mod.

In regards to the very long goals that the log in system provides... I agree with people about it been to much... 700 days of commitment to a game, this S#&$ is indeed insane!!!

On 10/21/2017 at 11:40 PM, Brorelia said:

Umbra

Have we heard anything definitive on how we are going to get Umbra? Logging in for 700 days is no quickly reached requirement. If they were to do a warframe for day 700 Umbra would in theory work at least outside of China

They said there's gonna be a quest for it awhile back and putting as a login reward is just dumb considering  they haven't even explained  the lore to it or why they play a part in warframe. 

no idea what it could be, possibly a weapon. without decent rewards, people won't bother logging in, and it's intended as something to work towards for newer players. the login weapons are mediocre anyway, Zenistar is the only one people really bother using. cosmetics wouldn't be a bad idea, but then you'll get the inevitable "waah why do I have to log in for so long for that cape, I want it now waaaah". can't win either way really.

as long as login milestones are something that I don't already have a million of, IDGAF what they are.