(PS4)KamiMadara

Better Octavia gameplay

Currently I start to like Octavia more then fromt he beginning, maybe because I bought instruments and imo Octavia only makes fun with good sounds which requiers other instruments ... 
but that's not the problem here .... 

I think there should be a change in the Abblity Structure of Octavia, even thougt the abbiltys are also quite good now .... but after 15 waves of defence my own music started to annoy me.
So I thougt, what can be done as a solution this problem. 
My solution, would be to include in the Ability "window" when you go on options the chance to change the music load out in game. 
Which I think would be a great oportunity to use octavia on long duration missions or just having fun on spys, like playing some 007 Melodie at the beginning and at the end when you get out some Rock or Party sounds. 

I also thougt about putting them into the abbilites it self, like with Vauban or Ivara, but therefor Octavia got way to many load outs to make a propper change.

What's your opinion on that ?

Some time ago I've suggested an idea to be able to chain a couple of your songs into one song and equip it.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Please take off Megathread. That's reserved for Admin only. Thanks!

sry ain't familar to the thread stuff ... 
have deleated it 

22 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Some time ago I've suggested an idea to be able to chain a couple of your songs into one song and equip it.

basicly it would end up at the same point only that you could interact way more with my system ... 
if we could desinge longer songs this could also help, or if we could decide how long the song should be, 
like a possibilty to have instead of 4 areas 5,6 or 8
I mean it's some more effort to creat a song with that ... but also more fun at the end xD

Seeing as Nearly Overpowered as Octavia's current abilities are :Might be nice if Octavia had an Augment called "Remix"

Further allowing tweaking of song like maybe extended-play on Amp

Or Track Fade on 2nd Ability

Or different Buffs from 3rd ability allowing tempo changes

arguments for octavia would be nice, even thougt I fear we have to wait a long time for them, not even nidus got some yet and he was there before octavia came... 
Well not sure if he even gets some ... don't know what they could be xD
But I hope they will show us some more new arguments with the next upcoming prime maybe ..... 

Edited by (PS4)KamiMadara

On 10/21/2017 at 6:48 PM, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

arguments for octavia would be nice, even thougt I fear we have to wait a long time for them, not even nidus got some yet and he was there before octavia came... 
Well not sure if he even gets some ... don't know what they could be xD
But I hope they will show us some more new arguments with the next upcoming prime maybe ..... 

So um... why'd you quote me?

2 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

(insert something about CS:GO here)

On 23.10.2017 at 2:38 AM, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

sry it seems that I'm not at my best latly ... I do a lot of careless mistakes ... 
I wanted to quote the post 2 liens below you ... 

1 minute ago, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

sry it seems that I'm not at my best latly ... I do a lot of careless mistakes ... 
I wanted to quote the post 2 liens below you ... 

lmao