Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The teralyst sigil

Angelic-Guardian

9 minutes ago, majdwisam said:

I know that i am being very rude but guys, do you know streamers who still didn't do the achievement that gives the viewers that sigil? Or am i late for it?

sorry for asking then again, this mess with twitch is not mine.

just watche every twitch streamer. They get it for surviving 1 whole night. So jst watch the top and evetually youll get it 

31 minutes ago, Husla said:

ive watched few streamers survive the night, i haven't received the sigil

Have you linked your twitch and warframe account? I also heard you had to interact like login/logout, change your frame/cosmetic, go on a mission, etc. to trigger it being delivered to you.

2 hours ago, Husla said:

ive watched few streamers survive the night, i haven't received the sigil

Same, nor has my boyfriend, we had 6 streamers open, got everything even the bugged totem that cannot be removed once placed but no sigil.

Edited by (XB1)MaruKips

18 hours ago, Noseeno said:

Have you linked your twitch and warframe account? I also heard you had to interact like login/logout, change your frame/cosmetic, go on a mission, etc. to trigger it being delivered to you.

Ive got your usual drops but not the sigil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cob_metallica said:

you guys should ask to DE to release this sigil in game since it has been a huge mess to get it (i watched 4 streamers performing the achievement and didn't get the sigil, and yes my twitch account is well linked to Warframe since I was getting random drops)

They should've done this in the first place when we had the issue. I don't see any credible reason as to why they decided not to, especially as they even ended the event early.

I got it in the end despite watching numerous boring streams before (let's face it, it is boring to watch someone play a game/update you could easily be playing and WF simply isn't that sort of game) but I doubt everyone got as many chances as some of us. Poorly handled imo.

Edited by Valiant

Il y a 5 heures, Strawberries a dit :

Teralyst sigil was only if a warframe partner did the achievement, so opening a bunch of tabs if pointless if none of them were partnered.

they were warframe partners, i got random garbage instead of the sigil

Edited by cob_metallica