Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva in reward tables.

Kasarian

13 minutes ago, Kasarian said:

They're miniscule, ok, I get it, we need to play (farm/grind) to get a resource for our little power creep in the form of rivens.

But can both Bounty and Sortie Kuva be affected by resource booster?

They are rewards so no

No as in since its a reward it shouldn't be affected by a booster that affects drops, why do u think it doesnt affect the normal kuva farm, or why Nekros can't affect it, its not a drop its a reward, therefore it cannot be affected by a resource booster

Seeing how much grind PoE has introduced (Focus and standing) having any element of the game less grindy would be nice.

Speaking of wisps - if that stuff Wisps was affected as well it would be glorious.

The point is to make booster more valuable across the board instead of just being a nice thing to have while farming Kuva in their respective missions (which are tedious after a while) because as it stands this booster is only valuable to a newcomer or farming kuva. Hell, why not make all Resource rewards that are not drops affected as well?

Kuva rewards in Sortie/Bounty (both mission modes I remind are TIME gated so they can NOT be farmed) are barely worth the effort put into them seeing that the amounts given can be easily gained the from a couple of kuva missions on starchart with much less effort(/difficulty) and quite possibly time.

I know it is better than having a few common mods worth of endo, a common/uncommon mod or a 5k credit cache but it doesn't mean we shouldn't want a bit more for our time investment (and plat itself since this is about booster itself).

honestly i dont take part in DE's riven system so a kuva reward is a wasted slot to me. credits are more wasted slots. infact anything that isnt purely plains of eidolon loot are wasted slots. rep would be alot smoother if rep items were in those drop slots. 

Edited by EinheriarJudith