Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

[DE]Connor

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each. Redeem for the school of your choice in the appropriate skill tree!
  • Made the Resource Theft bounty objective count as a success when the defense timer finishes, as a workaround for the armoured vault not opening. (still working on a proper fix!)
  • Made the “abandoning mission” trigger more aware of verticality - hopefully fewer fails when flying in from high above the objective!

Fixes

• Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.
  • Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Blast not dissipating on enemy death.
  • Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow description to be more accurate.
  • Fixed an issue where using Transference would deactivate invisibility powers
  • Fixed a progression stopper with the Kin rankup requirements in Cetus.
  • Fixed an exploit allowing use of baits you don’t own.
  • Fixed an exploit for rapidly gaining affinity on Amps.
  • Fixed an issue where Blazing Chakram could escape the boundaries of the Plains.
  • Fixed amp affinity gain not properly appearing in the mission progress screen or Liset mission results screen.
  • Fixed a soft lock caused by equipping a Virtuos Arcane on an Amp.
  • Fixed hitches when equipping an Amp.
  • Fixed hitches when equipping a new modular weapon (Zaw) in the arsenal.
  • Fixed a placeholder tag that appeared when using the Volnus.
  • Fixed the Viper Wraith not being tradeable.
  • Fixed host avatars appearing invisible to clients when using the simulacrum arsenal.
  • Fixed Gladiator Resolve appearing in two different bounty reward tables.
  • Further fixes to masks regarding hair and textures.
  • Various crash fixes. 

Changes

• Altered Zenurik’s Energizing Dash bubble to look less like Sapping Osprey mines.

EDIT: One more thing! 

• Partially fixed Lephantis' head not opening on some occasions. The issue hasn't been resolved completely, but there should be significantly fewer progression stoppers!

Still not a fan of the grindwall personally.

There are some aspects of the new content that seem to be held in reserve for people who spend MASSIVE amounts of time exclusively in the Hills of Eidolon (I don't CARE what it's CALLED, those are hills).  Some of this is rewarding to unlock, but more than a bit of this could occur outside of just this ONE location.  Where are cut gems and alloys in the reward drop tables elsewhere?  Why is Earth the ONLY place we can farm an entire resource pool?

It's a small gripe, to be honest, but it's leading to burnout on PoE.

Edit: BIIIIG PROBLEM!!!

New bug confirmed!  My Zaw won't keep it's goddamn stance on it!  I keep losing the stance as soon as I leave the Arsenal.  Relogging does NOT fix it.

I think abandoning missions should be removed altogether. I see no reason for it to exist, all it does is fail players unnecessarily - such as when players teleport into the objective area with void dash ot Itzal, or when a host lags one of the clients out of the area (that has happened to me twice).

2 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:
  • Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.

Nice, because now they spawn in the GROUND AND in the AIR.

Also, the amount of Simaris rep you get in-game does not match up with the amount the syndicate standing tab on the rewards screen shows. I just did a mission that said I got +54,404 simaris rep at the end, when I actually only got 1/4th of that (13,601)

Archived