Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

[DE]Connor

3 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 standing each.
  • Made the Resource Theft bounty objective count as a success when the defense timer finishes, as a workaround for the armoured vault not opening. (still working on a proper fix!)

Fixes

• Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.
  • Fixed an issue where using Transference would deactivate invisibility powers

Thank you so much for all these fixes!

PS. Loki players shall rejoice in being able to get energy back without losing invisibility.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed an exploit for rapidly gaining affinity on Amps.

While I can't say I used the exploit the fact that it was there and people felt the need to use it should really say something about how much of a pain it is to gain affinity/standing etc without resorting to cheese/exploits... it really is too slow a process to get focus/affinity in the game without resorting to cheesing specific locations. 

a request for a fix from a controller player I can't do the slide dodge on operator while using hold to crouch (which doubles as roll on click) I'd like to make fun of this movement feature please I been waiting patiently cause there usually is always some oversights for controller users whenever there are operator updates

Archived