Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

[DE]Connor

23 minutes ago, ninjadeboxers said:

please fix repala it is transpearent after the update o.o

This! Why? Why DE? And let me guess, is not important and the fix will be pushed back. 
99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around, 127 little bugs in the code...
#fashionframe

Just now, Zanoza-chan said:

Our team does such way. But the team split at two parts and someone busy damaging the beast's shields while others are gathering nearby lures, aiming to bring them in when the first limb is about to say "ding". Takes 2-3 min total. It's called teamplay.

And you completely missed a point by a mile.

All I said that lures all should be level 30 and no lower so you wouldn't have to run like an idiot aound searching for them and can head to the nearest camp. Especially considering 'nearest' can still be god knows where as it is. With the amount of running you need to do in Poe overall it's a torture.

27 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

And what about the worthless little crap non-brilliant ones? I know you need 10 for rank 3 Quills, but what use are they after that? Nothing. Let us turn those in too for like 5k or something.

You'll gonna need 10 shards, then 20 and then 30 to get the max Quills rank. Also you need em for new arcanes and maybe (if I remember well) for some amp parts. Not enough?

3 minutes ago, DualParadox said:

This! Why? Why DE? And let me guess, is not important and the fix will be pushed back. 
99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around, 127 little bugs in the code...
#fashionframe

I think they should know that since people paid for it... of course there are bugs that should be adressed first

6 minutes ago, Destartes said:

So. I have 0 focus cap. But I can STILL get 25k Focus for each shard I'm redeeming and yes I GET the points.

Would otherwise be completely pointless. Thank god it works that way. Though I wouldn't mind if it rewarded 50K instead of 25K. :P

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

And you completely missed a point by a mile.

All I said that lures all should be level 30 and no lower so you wouldn't have to run like an idiot aound searching for them and can head to the nearest camp. Especially considering 'nearest' can still be god knows where as it is. With the amount of running you need to do in Poe overall it's a torture.

I just realized I don't remember what lvl my lures were last time (yea, that redtext caught us right on the 2nd limb, and Ima bless trin responsible for bringing and keeping the lures). And I just don't care about their lvl becuz my lures are always at 70-100% health. So yea, I'm completely missing your point cuz I see no problem at all. Maybe you need some better gear? I'd be glad to help the fellow Tenno.

That Brilliant Shards for Focus is going to help out with Focus. Gaining Focus in this game is abysmally bad since it forces you into specific equipment loadouts and frames and simply playing the game and gaining focus is is absolutely not a viable option. It's not the fix we need for Focus exp, but it's going to help out until the day the Devs realize how bad the Focus EXP system is and change it to something that rewards actual play and not just stealth farming.

10 minutes ago, Zanoza-chan said:

I just realized I don't remember what lvl my lures were last time (yea, that redtext caught us right on the 2nd limb, and Ima bless trin responsible for bringing and keeping the lures). And I just don't care about their lvl becuz my lures are always at 70-100% health. So yea, I'm completely missing your point cuz I see no problem at all. Maybe you need some better gear? I'd be glad to help the fellow Tenno.

Wtf are you on about?

"Better gear"? No amount of gear will save the lures if Trinity will turn around for a second in the wrong time - and tha'ts one of the reasons no one wants to play Trinity usually as it is. The lower the level the easier it is to kill them. It's enough of a pain in the **** for Trinity to watch out for them and keeping charged up, making sure they follo and not stuck somewhere which is another issue with those things I've seen more than once how they manage to lose one of both during the last stage.

So let them all have same amount of hp that's all. There's no reason why they should be different to begin with. That's the end of this pointless discussion.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

"Better gear"? No amount of gear will save the lures if Trinity will turn around for a second in the wrong time - and tha'ts one of the reasons no one wants to play Trinity usually as it is. The lower the level the easier it is to kill them. It's enough of a pain in the **** for Trinity to watch out for them and keeping charged up, making sure they follo and not stuck somewhere which is another issue with those things I've seen more than once how they manage to lose one of both during the last stage.

Now I'm really confused.

We tried to bring Oberon instead of Trin and this works well. Oberon wasn't here just becuz that guy went to sleep early today. I participated in shield breaking, I cleared the small sentients and my lures were fine at that time. And playing Trinity for me isn't a pain cuz I've done many raids as Trin, and fighting an Eidolon is just another raid albeit it's easier.

Also, I surprised by your words that noone wants to play Trin. If there's not enough ppl online in my clan I can easilly find the squad via recruiting chat. I'm looking for random squad as Vex Chroma, and there's always a Trinity in that squad.

Seems like we are playing different games, sadly.

1 minute ago, Zanoza-chan said:

Now I'm really confused.

Nothing to be confused about if you would actually read. Lower the level lower the health. Higher the chances it will die. Don't want to take those chances. Simple.

If it doesn't affect you would wouldn't care either way so why the heck so many pointless questions? I've seen more than once that lures die with a bless trinty in the squad.

Also, I surprised by your words that noone wants to play Trin. If there's not enough ppl online in my clan I can easilly find the squad via recruiting chat. I'm looking for random squad as Vex Chroma, and there's always a Trinity in that squad.

Just because they do play her doesn't equal want to. People just know that by playing it they will almost guaranteed get into ANY kind of team and that team will going to succeed wit h a high probability that's why they do it.

Most people hate to play it and would play anything else doesn't matter if it's Eidlon, raids, affinity farm or else you will much quicker find a dps for example. Trinity is the last that is needed most of the time when you assemble a group.

1 hour ago, [DE]Connor said:

Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each.

Does this counts for the daily cap? Also, are you guys adding more ways to earn focus similiar to this? We really need more alternatives to gain focus other than commiting genocides or using the stealth bonus multiplier (which are both linked to xp gain).

When using a controller if you use Transference your UI gets stuck with the face buttons and makes you use powers unless you hold R1 again.

Furthermore you should add a way to make it so L2 doesn't open up the chat when you're holding R1, a way to debind that would be great because you can get stuck with the chat open and the face buttons for your powers too unless you hold R1 just like with Transference.

Also the operator hairs and heads being clippy hasn't been fixed.

Archived