Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

[DE]Connor

9 hours ago, skullfish said:

So I used 12 Brilliant Eidolon Shards and they have not given me any focus. And yes i mean the brilliant shards, i used the conversion tab on the focus tree and used 12 of them. I have yet to see any extra focus in my tree of choice and it consumed all of the shards.

I had this issue as well, I went to use brilliant shards, but instead of accepting I hit cancel because I wanted to use them on another focus tree, went into the next focus tree to use them and they were gone.

Please...fix iron skin health NOT being displayed after coming out of operator mode. not knowing my iron skin health when a million bloody AOEs are going everywhere whilst fighting an eidolon, already making it hard to see, then just dying outright because I don't know when i should recast my iron skin because of the lack of a health counter is really frustrating.

8 hours ago, TucsonKaHN said:

Can confirm, this is an issue for controller users.

is there a designated operator button on the controller...because it is frustrating not having one. i always need to use directional arrows to move the blue highlighter thingy over to the operator circle then i have to press r1 and whilst in the midst of battle, it's a hude hindrance.

Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each.

This means you spend 25k focus to get Brillaint Eidolon Shards which is not the case. It shouldn't be "redeem" but "trade-in" is a much accurate word. sorry not trying to nick pick but I understood it wrongly the first time which caused me a lot of confusion until I read another post. 

47 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

As much as I love the change... only 25k?

That is an extremely small amount. We're already sorely in need of different ways to get focus.

Given that you need like 5mil to clean up a tree and Eidolons suck to fight and take so damn long and might not even give you what you need and even if they do you might not be able to get out of the plains.... it should be 100k. At least.

Like, man.. who thought these numbers up? Did they even play the game or throw things around in a spreadsheet?

15 minutes ago, Omega1084 said:

Given that you need like 5mil to clean up a tree and Eidolons suck to fight and take so damn long and might not even give you what you need and even if they do you might not be able to get out of the plains.... it should be 100k. At least.

Like, man.. who thought these numbers up? Did they even play the game or throw things around in a spreadsheet?

Also Rebb discussed it a bit on twitter. I thought the idea was that 25k was too low.

Things to be fixed:
Ivara line with the spear (I think it should not work the way it works).
Baits, even in hotspots there are times when they do not work.
Reputation, I understand that newbies must increase their mastery's, I'm in mastery 24, I have nothing else to do, and once I reach the daily limit, I will not do any of the bounties / incursions, because doing them just for the reward is boring.
Zaw's, I made a dagger, I put the posture, and the cover letality, but when I leave the UI where I put the mods, those are removed, apparently this is not just me ...
Sentient nuclei, drop away from the teralyst / entering the ground.
Convergence orbs are often spawning inside the floor, but this only started to happen after last hotfix.

Some other bugs:
Fish entering the earth / stones.
Parts of zaw's sometimes do not go invisible with ivara.
The protective bubble of the vazarin does not protect the sentry (perhaps not to protect itself).
The last miner's orion icons appear to allies, but only show the ores of the wearer (maybe this happens only with the host using, did not test ...).

@[DE]Connor May have found an exploit with the quills standing involving the Mote Amp, if you max it an turn it in for standing (which I did cause it's meh imo) and then leave cetus and go back into the quills area again Onkko will give you another Mote Amp.  First time it happened I had a laugh thought it was just a weird bug but I tested a second time to see if it would happen again and it does.  Not sure if this is intentional or not but yeah yall may wanna look into this.

On 10/21/2017 at 5:44 AM, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

EDIT: One more thing! 

• Partially fixed Lephantis' head not opening on some occasions. The issue hasn't been resolved completely, but there should be significantly fewer progression stoppers!

Ok this is FUNNY, HEAD not opening, a turtle in the house yo...

On 10/22/2017 at 9:14 AM, Mizque said:

@[DE]Connor May have found an exploit with the quills standing involving the Mote Amp, if you max it an turn it in for standing (which I did cause it's meh imo) and then leave cetus and go back into the quills area again Onkko will give you another Mote Amp.  First time it happened I had a laugh thought it was just a weird bug but I tested a second time to see if it would happen again and it does.  Not sure if this is intentional or not but yeah yall may wanna look into this.

i would think it was an exploit IF the numbers were like triple...but at a measly 250 (or is it 350) rep....i get more taking out vomvalysts each night in less time then i would leveling the mote up lol.

2 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

i would think it was an exploit IF the numbers were like triple...but at a measly 250 (or is it 350) rep....i get more taking out vomvalysts each night in less time then i would leveling the mote up lol.

500 for unranked in them, 750 for rank level one

Also, another bug: Ostran standing isn't fully refreshing when the day rolls over, I'm mr 20 and only got 7100 standing on roll over today

On 10/22/2017 at 12:06 AM, AugmentedJustice said:

is there a designated operator button on the controller...because it is frustrating not having one. i always need to use directional arrows to move the blue highlighter thingy over to the operator circle then i have to press r1 and whilst in the midst of battle, it's a hude hindrance.

@AugmentedJustice, the default control layout has a command input for entering Operator mode. If you are using an X-Box style controller, you can enter Operator mode by holding down the right bumper (for power selection), then press the left bumper (a.k.a. Crouch).

Archived