The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brilliant Shard/Maroos banning glitch

plasmox

16 minutes ago, ALEX_IV said:

How were people supposed to know this was a bug/glitch and not a feature?

Because patch notes say you're supposed to get focus, not endo? Maybe? Or maybe because the endo count is the same as the focus count, which is like 1 week of sortie endo rewards, in less than hour (and repeatable), so likely not something intended?

Edited by Vilmu

2 minutes ago, Vilmu said:

Because patch notes say you're supposed to get focus, not endo? Maybe? Or maybe because the endo count is the same as the focus count, which is like 1 week of sortie endo rewards, in less than hour (and repeatable), so likely not something intended?

Just how many players read patch notes?

18 minutes ago, Etherelda said:

Just how many players read patch notes?

Well, apparently not many enough do.

First thing I do when any of my games update, is that I read patch notes. And so does anyone I know in real life. :P

19 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Psa's are reserved for staff and moderators. You may want to edit your title.

I think there was a mod saying about that somewhere in pages 3-6, that it's okay in this case to have it, or something.

edit: found it:

10 hours ago, D20 said:

Usually the PSA tag is not allowed to be used by normal users, but we can all agree this is force majeure.

Edited by Vilmu

17 minutes ago, Vilmu said:

First of all, not all people read patch notes. Some people just want to play the game, not read paragraphs of items detaining every change. And BTW reading patch notes is not required to play the game.

Second, did you read the rest of my post? For some people it may have sounded like a reasonable exchange. Not likely intended? Then I guess Arena is not intended too, because I can farm a week worth of sortie endo in a couple hours too? Or focus 2.0 is not intended too, because no one would implement a grind that requires people to farm 6-7 million points of focus just to reach the passives for one school and do it in the lapse of 140 days minimum for all schools?

Yeah, "likely not something intended" is not clear as water here considering you can already do what you are saying was not intended.